Download New Job Office Inspector General Police, CID, Haryana Panchkula
“WALK – IN – INTERVIEW”
Posts of 03 Cooks, 01 Painter, 01 Electrician and 01 Kennelman are to be filled up on contract basis under outsourcing policy of State Govt. for a period of one year or till regularly selected candidated are appointed whichever is earlier, on 50% initial pay (Pay in Pay Band + Grade Pay +DA) of fresh entrant regular employee after 01.01.2006 subject to minimum of Rs. 8100/- per month or as fixed by the State Government on the following terms and conditions.
Download New Govt Job Haryana, Panchkula
- Services of person so engaged will automatically cease on expiry of the term without any claim of regularization or further employment.
- Number of posts can be increased or decreased or withdrawn completely without assigning any reason.
- Age not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 30.04.2017.
- For The Post of Cook :- Minimum 5th pass ;at least six months experience as cook.
- For The Post of Painter :- (i) Minimum Middle pass with Hindi (ii) At least 06 months experience as Painter Or under Matric with ITI Diploma ; or (iii) Matric with ITI Diploma
- For the Post of Electrician :- (i) Minimum Middle pass with Hindi (ii) Having licence of ‘A’ Class wireman from Chief Electrical Inspector, Haryana; Or Under Matric with ITI Diploma; Or Matric with ITI Diploma.
- For the Post of Kennelman :- (i) Minimum 5, Must 5th pass, (ii) Knowledge of Hindi ;reading and writing.
Eligible candidates should come for Walk – in Interview along with original & attested copies of certificates showing date of birth, qualification, experience and four passport-size photographs on 11.05.2017 at 11.00 a.m. in the office of the Inspector General of Police,CID, Haryana, Sector-6, PHQ, Panchkula.