Download Job Himachal Pradesh Sanskrit Mahavidyala Jangla (Rohru) Dist. Shimla
Himachal Pradesh Sanskrit Mahavidyala Janglla (Rohru) Dist. Shimla, H.P. Pin Code – 171214
Phone No. – 01781 – 275513
An institution recognized under the Scheme of Adarsh Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, M/O Human Resource Development, Government of India.
Download Lecturers Job In Himachal Adarsh Sanskrit Mahavidyala Jangla (Rohru) Dist. Shimla
Name Of The Posts –
- Lecturer (Jyotish) – 01 (One Post)
- Lecturer (Darshana) – 01 (One Post)
- Lecturer (Karma Kand) – 01 (One Post)
Pay Scale :- Pay Band of Rs. 15600 – 39100 with AGP of Rs. 6000.
Qualifications Essential :
- Good academic record with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with latter grades ABCDE & F at Acharya Master’s degree level. In the relevant subject from an Indian university or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above-mentioned qualifications, candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) CONDUCTED BY THE ugc, csir or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLEST/SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained a aforementioned clauses (i) and (ii) of clause 4.4.1 of the UGC Regulations 2010 candidates, who are or have been awarded a Vidyavaridhi Ph D. Degree in accordance with the university Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph. D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requiremnt of the minimum eligibility conditions of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent position in Universities.
Notwithstanding the conditions prescribed for exemption of NET/SLET/SET as at (iii) above, it must be ensured that the candidates seeking exemption from NET/SLET/SET must have acquired Ph.D. degree in the relevant subject as per the university Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulation, 2009 failing which their candidature shall not be considered.Further the candidature shall not be considered.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Master Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET in not conducted.
- The candidates while submitting the application as per the afor mentioned qualification requirements must have the Post-graduate Degree in the relevant subject preferably with Sanskrit language as the medium of instruction experience in the relevant subject as per the advertisement.
- In addition to the essential qualification, the competent authority may prescribe any other qualification as desirable qualification.
1.Research degree in concerned subject or published research work of outstanding value.
- Knowledge textual criticism and manuscriptology.
- Ability of guiding research students.
- Knowledge of Hindi and /or English.
- Knowledge of principles of Language teaching.
- Teaching experience in concerned subject.
- Post Graduation in Veda.
General Conditions :-
- The latest passport size photograph of the candidate should be affixed to the application form.
- The Mahavidyalaya reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any post without assigning any reason.
- Candidates must send three sets of their publications if any, along with the application form.
- Candidates already in service must aubmit their applications through proper channel.They may however send a advance copy, but if called for interview they produce a No object certificate from their employer.
- Candidates will have to present themselves for the interview at their own expenses.
- Candidates should bring all certificate in original at the time of interview.
- The appointees will be the employees of Himachal Adarsh Sanskrit Mahavidyala Jangla Rohru Dist, – Shimla, H. P. Pin Code – 171214 and not of Govt, of India or of Rashtirya Sanskrit Sansthan. They will be governed by the provisions of the scheme as applicable from time to time.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Application containing details of academic qualifications and experience supported bt attested photocopies of original documents along with a fee of Rs. 500/- in the form of a crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Principal Himachal Adarsh Sanskrit Mahavidyala Jangla (Rohru) Dist.- Shimla, H.P. Pin Code – 171214 should reach to the Chairman, Himachal Adarsh SAanskrit Mahavidyala, Jangla (Rohru) Dist. Shimla. H.P. Pin Code – 171214