Question paper of TGT (Arts) 2016
This paper held on 16-07-2016.Thousands of people take parts in this paper which are qualify the tet exam. there are many vacencies in this post.one third students passed this test which are select for personal interview.
dowenload last year TGT(ART) Paper
- Which is the smallest continent ?
- Who built the Red Fort of Agara?
- Which is the deepest place of Earth ?
- What is the shape of Atlantic Ocean ?
- Which industry is known as ‘Sunrise Industry’ ?
Ans:- Information Technology
- Who gave the theory of panchsheel / concept of Pancheel ?
Ans:- Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru
- Who initiated ‘Din-e-Iiahi’ ?
- Who called for a total revolution ?
Ans:-Jai Prakesh Narayan
- In which part of the Indian constitution have the fundamental rights been included ?
- ozone layer is present in which of the following ?
- For which movement the slogan ‘Do or Die’ was given by Mahatma Gandhi ?
Ans:- Quit India Movement
- Bison is –
Ans:- American buffalo
- Johannesburg is known as –
Ans:- Gold Capital of world
- The length of Indian Coastline is about-
- Which of the following case gave birth to the concept of “Basic structure of Constitution” ?
Ans:- Keshavanand Bharti Case
- Which Sikh Guru laid the foundation of the city of Amritsar ?
Ans:- Guru Ramdas ji
- Which of the following made Goa her colony firstly ?
- The ‘’Kriti Stambha’(Tower of victory) at chittor was built by-
Ans:- Rana Kumbha
- Where was the fourth Buddhish Council held ?
- Hampi was the capital of –
- Chaitanya Mahaprabhu was native of-
- At which Harappan site have traces of a ‘Horse’ been found ?
- In ancient India, Jainism spread during the rule of
Ans:- Chandragupta Maurya
- Which of the following act was mentioned as a ‘charter of slavery’ by Jawahar Lal Nehru
Ans:- Government of India Act, 1919
- Kaziranga National Park is inb-
- The largest tea producing state in india is-
- Which of the following Country started “Operation Infinite Reach” in Sudan and Afganistan in 1998 ?
- From where did Mahatma Gandhi start his historic Dandi March ?
Ans:- Sabarmati Ashram
- Which river is known as sorrow of West Bengal ?
- Which type of soil is found on the largest part in india ?
- Crops sown during the winter are known as –
- Which sea is known as Heart of Roman Empire ?
- Columbus the famous Explorer and Navigator was native af –
- Where is Dholavira situated ?
Ans:- Uttar Pradesh
- Kamarupa is the old name of –
- The longest river of Peninsular India is-
- In which year did the ‘World Trade Organisation’ come into existence ?
Ans:- 1995 AD
- wHO founded the Banaras Hindu University (BHU) ?
Ans:- Madan Mohan Malviya
- Which of the following is mainly critcised by Dada Bhai Naoroji in his book “Poverty and Un British Rule in India ‘?
Ans:- Economic effects of British rule
- What is known as ‘Black Gold’ ?
- Who was the King/Queen of England when Capital of India shifted from Calcutta to Delhi /
Ans:- George V
- Which cities are linked by the Golden Quadrilateral Highway ?
Ans:- Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata
- Which is the largest (Area wise) Union Territory of India ?
Ans:- Andaman & Nicobar
- Which river flows into the Arabian sea ?
- Red Indians are –
Ans:- Original inhabitants of America
- Which of the following is not a feature of Indian Foreign Policy ?
Ans:- Opposition to United Nations
- ‘Vikramshila University’ was founded by –
- The birth place of Guru Gobind Singh ji is
- Which country is known as “Land of Thousand Lakes” ?
- Who was the author of Buddha Charita ?
- Kuchipudi is the famous dance of –
Ans:- Andhra Pradesh
- who was the immediate successor of Guru Nanak Dev ?
Ans:- Guru Angad Dev
- In which language did Martin Luther translate the Bible ?
- In which year did Razia Sultan became ruler of Delhi ?
- Budha’s preachings were mainly regards to
Ans:- Purity of thoughts and Conduct
- ‘Maoris’ are the inhabitants of –
Ans:- New Zealand
- In which year was ‘ Muslim League’ formed ?
Ans:- 1906 AD
- IN which Year was the ‘Constituent Assembly’ established ?
Ans:- 1946 AD
- Which political party is known as ‘Umbrella Organisation’ in Indian Political Party System ?
Ans:- Indian National Congress (INC)
- Which state implemented the Panchayati Raj System First ?
- What percentage of Earth’s surface is covered with water ?
- Koldam Hydro project has the capacity to produce…………MW power.
- Mansoon is related to –
- National Institute of Disaster Management is Located at ?
Ans:-VikarmNagar, New Deldi
- Which one is not a computer output device ?
Ans:- Central Processing Unit
- MGNREGA Scheme was Launched on
Ans:-2nd February 2006
- ‘Mohana’ folk song is associated with
- Which Mughal Emperor is called ‘Zinda Peer ‘?
- Which of the following is the deepest lake in the world ?
- What was the main subject of ‘Kangra painting’ ?
Ans:- Shri Krishna and Radha
- Who discovered the vaccine for the prevention of small pox ?
- Buddha preached in which language ?
- What is scientific name of ‘cow’ ?
Ans:- Bos Indicus
- Which country shares long International Boundary with India ?
- ………………is not a Tributary of Ganga.
- Capital of Lakeshadweep is –
- Capital of VIETNAM is –
- Planning commission is replaced by
Ans:- Niti Aayog
- Edible part of mango is known as
- Who addressed Gandhi ji as ‘One man boundary force’ ?
- ‘Make in India’ programme has adopted one of the following as its logo-
- ‘Bhai Do Na Pai’ movement was the extension of which movement ?
Ans:- Civil disobedience movement
- ‘World population Day’ is celebrated every year on –
- who got Dada sahib phalke Award-2015 ?
Ans:- Sashi kapoor
- In which country ODI Cricket World Cup 2019 will be played ?
- Which Indian State has been declared the First Digital State ?
- Which one is not a ruler of Guler state /
Ans:- Hari Chand
- Artical 21 a of indian constitution is related to
- Pick the correct synonyms of the world Anxiety :
- synonymas of ZEAL ;
- Antonyms of the world EBB ;
- Antonyms of the world LEAD :
- Projective techniques are used to assess…………….
- Dyslexia is associated with
Ans:- Reading disorder
- Which one of the following methods helps to study children with special needs ?
Ans:- Case Study Method
- Who said that- ‘ Mental hygiene means investigation of the laws of mental health and taking of measures for its preservation “
- Out of following which stimulate fear emotions ?
Ans:- Sudden Natural Stimulus
- Which is the basic foundation of social Development of Boys and girls ?
- “Education psychology is the science of education.”- The definition was given by
Ans:- E.A. Peel
- Who among the following does not belong to ‘Gestalt Psychology” ?
Important views of solved screening test
In this test many question of principles of child development,Influence of heredity and Environment,socialization and some question of current affair and general knowledge. These questions are very important in other exams.