Download New Job National Health Mission, Punjab
National Health Mission, Punjab invites eligible candidates for walk-in interview for the posts mentioned below under District Health Societies (NHM) on purely contract basis.The interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility conditions & other criteria (available on http://www.pbnrhm.org.career1.aspx) may attend the walk-in interview on the following date.
Download Walk-in Interview Department Health & Family Welfare, Punjab
|Sr.||Name of the Position||Consolidated Salary||Vacancies||Date/Venue/Time|
|District/Block Statistical Assistant||Rs. 11, 000/- pm||12
(Gen-3, SC (M&B)-4, ESM-4, PH-1)
Walk-in interview in the office of respective Civil Surgeons of the District where the post is vacant
|District/Block Accountant cum Cashier||Rs. 11, 000/- pm||12
(Gen-8, BC (M&B)-2, SC (R&O)-1
- The interested candidates may attend the walk-in interview as per above mentioned schedule in the office of respective Civil Surgeons of the Districts where the posts is vacant.The list of category wise vacant posts in each District is available on website http://www.pbnrhm.org/career1.aspx. Candidates may see in which District they wish to work and accordingly attend the walk-in interview in respective Civil Surgeon Offices.
- Candidates must ensure to bring their original testimonials related to Qualification, Experience, Punjabi up to Matriculation, Age proof etc. and one self-attested photocopy of all such documents for submission.
- Candidates must bring 2 latest passport size photographs at the time of interview.
- Reservation policy of the Punjab Government has been followed for filling up above mentioned posts, Candidates may visit the Department’s website pbnrhm.org to see the details of category wise reservation available in various Districts.
- Candidates should have passed subject of Punjabi up to Matric standard.
- If any candidate is found not to be fulfilling the eligibility/selection criteria at the time of interview or at any point of time in the entire recruitment process by the screening selection committee, his/her candidature will be cancelled/rejected for the said post.
- Candidates will not be paid any TA/DA for attending the above said interview/test.
- The number of posts may increase or decrease at any stage of recruitment process.
- Mission Director, National Health Mission, reserve the right to cancel/amend/change/modify the entire recruitment process at any stage without issuing any notice.
National Health Mission, Punjab Department of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab 5th Floor Paryaas Building, Sector-38 B, Chandigarh Telephone No. 0172-4012019