Download Recruitment Of JE/SI (ELECTRICAL) & SI Works BSF New Delhi
Advertisement for recruitment of JE/SI (Electrical) & SI (Works) posts in BSF Engg set up-2017-18 by direct recruitment.
|Post & Trade|| Category
UR OBC SC ST
|Junior Engineer/ Sub Inspector/ (Electrical)||09 07 04 01||21||2|
|Sub Inspector (works)||05 02 02 01||10||1|
Pay Scale :- Pre-Revised Pay Band-2 Rs. 9300-34800 +GP 4200 (Pay Matrix Level-6 of 7th CPC)
- 10% vacancies are reserved for Ex-Servicemen.
- Vacencies are subject ti change (may increase or decrease). BSF reserve the right to make changes or cancel or postpone the recruitment without assigning any reasons.
- Last date :- 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment Newspapers and 45 days for candidates of far flung areas.
Educational Qualification :-
|JE/SI (ELECTRICAL)||Pass three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from an Instituate recognized by the Central Government or State Government.|
|Pass three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from an Instituate recognized by the Central Government or State Government.|
- For details and downloading Application From (including Admit Card) please log on www.bsf.nic.in
- Mode Of Payment Of Examination Fee
Each application should be accompanied by a Demand Draft/Postal Order for Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) as examination fee in favour of the addressee to whom the application is addressed, payable at respective SBI/POST Office at the location or nearby station. However, fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Schedule Tribe, BSF Candidates & Ex-serviceman. Fee once paid will not he refunded under any circumstances.
- Any further information/notification in respect to this recruitment will be made on the BSF Website only. Hence, candidates are advised to log in to the BSF website from time to time.