Download New Job Various Department District Health & Family Welfare Society Panchkula
District Health And Family Welfare Society O/o Civil Surgeon Sector 6 Panchkula
Eligible candidates may appear in the office of Civil Surgeon, C Block, 2nd floor, premises of Civil Hospital, Sector-06, Panchkula for the below mentioned posts under State Urban Health Mission & National Health Mission. Posts are purely on contracutal basis for fixed contract period or subject to sanction. Application forms will be accepted only between 10:00 on interview date.
Download New Job Panchkula
|Sr. No.||Name of the post||No. of posts||Contraact period||Qualification Eligibility||Age Limit||Honorarium||Date of Interview|
|1||Paediatrician||1(Post for Polyclinic Sector-26, Panchkula)||Up to
|Paediatrician (MD/DCH)||Up to 65 Years||Rs. 60,000/-
|2||Medical Officer||1 (post for Urban Dispensary Sector-19,
|MBBS from a recognized institute||Up to 65
|3||Account Assistant-cum-Date Entry Operator
|1 (Post for Civil Surgeon Ofrfice Panchkula
1 (post PHC Old Panchkula and PHC Morni)
1(Post for UPHC Kalka)
|Up to 31.03.18||ESSENTIAL :1 B.Com. from a recognozed instituate with at least 45% marks 2 knowledge of Tally ERP 9 Software (Certificate for the same is required ) Post Qualification, Preference will be given to the candidate with experience in public health programs/projects/Health projects.
Computer proficency with familiarity of Data management and commonly used packages like MS word, power Point and Excel etc.
Knowledge Hindi up to Matric Standard.
|Age up to 55 years & Retired Gove3rnment servant’s up to 62 years.||Rs. 9900/-per month||29.06.2017|
Important Instructions :-
- No TA/DA will be paid for coming for interview.
- Written test (except Sr. No. 1&2) will be conducted for sereening of the candidates and only shortlisted candidates will be given computer test and further called for the interview. Written test/Screening test/proficiency test to check IQ.General Knowledge and information of the candidate about concerned subject, those candidates who are unable to get 40% in screening/proficiency test will not be shortlisted for further interview.
- Post mentioned at Sr. No. 1 to 3 if not filled on the above mentioned interview date or falls vacant then Walk-in interview will be held on 10th and 20th of every month till the posts are filled (if 10th and 20th is public holiday, Saturday or Sunday then the interview will be held on the next working day).
- Number of post can be increased or decreased.
- Civil Surgeon/Concerned incharge can assign duty at any other place besides place of posting within the district.
- Selection Criteria will be based as per NHM norms.
- Local area weightage will be given Local Area Benefit will also be given to Sons/Daughters of Haryana Government Employees (Working in Chandigarh & Panchkula) residing at chandigarh after submission of Domicile certificate of Haryana.
- This office has the right to cancel the interview or entire-selection process.
The candidates must bring their own complete original documents and one set of attested documents of Qualification (Basis & Additional, Detail Mark sheet of each year, Experience certificate, Registration Certificate (If applicable) Residence Proof i.e. (Only Aadhar Card/Ration Card/Voter Card/Passport/Residence Certificate issued by Tehsilidar) & two passport size attested photographs.