Download State Eligibility Test – 2017
Online applications are invited form the eligible and desirous Indian citizens for admission to the State Eligibility Test in following subjects for determining the eligibility for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor (s) in the Universities and Colleges located in Himachal Pradesh.
Download Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission State Eligibility Test – 2017
Subjects For SET :
- Chemical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Physical Education
- Poltical Science
- Public Administration
- Computer Science and Applications
- Tourism Administration & Management
- Mass communication and Journlism
Syllabus Of Test
The syllabi for all the subjects are that of UGC/CSIR examinations and the same can be download from H.P. Public Service Commission website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc.
How To Apply :
- Candidate shall apply online by using official website hp.gov.in/hppsc after going through the detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications, which is available on the offical website.
Last Date For Receipt Of Applications :
The Online Applications can be filled upto 27.11.2017 till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled.
For Detailed ADVT. Vist Our Website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc.
Examination Fees & Mode Of Payment :
- General Rs. 700/-
- Other Backward Class (Non-Creamy Layer) of H.P. Rs. 350/
- SC/ST of H.P. Rs.175/-
- PWD (General PWD, S.C. PWD, S.T. PWD & OBC PWD) of H.P. Rs.175/-
- The benefits of reservation shall be extended to the candidates of residents of Himachal Pradesh only
- (ii) The reserved category candidates of other states shall be treated as General Category candidates.
Mode of Payment Candidates can pay requisite Examination Fee either through „e – Challan‟ or through „epayment‟ option.
- The candidates can deposit the requisite Examination Fees at any branch of Punjab National Bank through “e-Challan” generated through the website of the Commission, i.e. www.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Thereafter, the candidates are required to visit again the above mentioned website to access the home page of the “ONLINE APLCATION FILING SYSTEM” by entering User ID and Password earlier created by the candidates on or before the last date. Click on “FEE DETAILS” and enter the details of “Branch Code/Name, Transaction Number and Date of deposit” & then click on “Update Fee Details”.
- The candidates can also pay requisite examination fees through Debit or Credit Card of any Bank. Before applying online, all candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions given on the above mentioned website.