Download New Jov Civlabour (Porters)
136 (1) Inf BDeGp Porter coy will be recruiting the following Civlabour (Porters) on a contractual (temporary) basis for a duration of 179 days :-
- Master and other civilians – 51
- Porters – 541
- Safaiwala – 08
Download New Job
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Should be citizen of India or subject to Nepal or Bhutan.
- Should be between 18 to 40 years of age as on 20 Jul 2017.
- Individual should be medically fit and should not be suffering from any contagious sease.
- Individual should be in possession of Voter ID Card, Ration Card ,Adhar Card/Certificate from village panchayat.
- Should not have undergone any imprisonment in police custody (Certificate to this effect to be brought by the individual at the time of employment).
- Place of test/interview – Poari village of Distt – Kinnaur
(Army Camp Shongthong)
- Time & date of interview – 0800 Hrs on 17 Jul 2017 to
19 Jul 2017 1700 Hrs
- Documents required to be brought by the individual :
- Photographs (in colour) (1) Self – 06
(ii) NoK – 04
- Character certificate issued by a Gazetted Officer on or after 01 Jul 17.
- Birth and educational certificate in original along
- Voter ID Card/Ration Card/Adhar card/Certificate from village panchayat in orginal along with photocopy duly attested.
- Police verification certificate from the nearest police station in orginal not earlier than 01 Jul 17.
- Entitlements :-
- (a) Wages and Allowance
|Sr. No.||Category||No.of Vacancies||Basic
(10%+5% of Basic pay
(b) Accommodation:- While on duty, individual will be provided field type/tented accommodation,depending upon the situation.
(c) Conveyance :- The conveyance shall be provided as follows.
(i) From place of recruitment to the place of duty and subsequent moves on duty.
(ii) For move of urgent cases for medical treatment.
(iii) On completion of engagement, free conveyance from place of duty to place of recruitment.
(d)Ration:- Individual will be provided with ration on payment while serving in peace areas and free rations at the scale to combatant soldiers, when serving in operational/field/modified field areas.
€ Leave:- In addition to one day leave after six working days, individual will be entitled to three national holidays.
- Medical Facilities :- Individual will be provided with free Indoor/Outdoor medical treatment to the extent feasible for self only on Military and civil Hospitals, for injuries sustained by the individual while at work and also for the ailments /disease suffered during the contractual period.
- Discipline :- During the period of contract, the individual will be subject to Army Act and Army Rules.