Download Government Job Principal Director Process & Product Development Centre, Agra
Process and Product Development Centre (PPDC), Agra for small scale casting and forging industries has been set up by Government of India with UNDP assistance at Agra.The Centre is a Government of India Society, registered under Societies Registration Act 1860 and is functioning as an autonomous body under Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Government of India.
Download New Govt. Job Agra
The main objective of the centre is to upgrade the technology base of casting and forging unit in micro and small scale sector in the country.The Center is engaged in developing better design and process of foundry and forging in micro and small scale sector to help them to produce quality components resulting in realization of higher value in indigenous market and open avenues for exports.The Centre also undertakes pilot studies, provides testing and consultancy services to the units at National Level.
The Principal Director, being the Executive Head of PPDC, Agra, shall be responsible for day-to- day management and affairs of the Society and shall exercise his powers under the direction, superintendence and control of Chairman of the Governing Council.It shall be the duty of Principal Director to co-ordinate and exercise general supervision of over all activities of PPDC Agra.
Applications are invited from citizens of India for the post of Principal Director in Process and Product Development Centre, Agra which is proposed to be filled up on contract basis for a period of 5 years initially with further extension based on review of performance.The details regarding eligibility condition etc. are as under :
Educational Qualifications :
- Essential: Degree in Mechanical/Metallurgical/Production Engineering from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
- Desirable: Post Graduate diploma in Foundry/Forging Technology or Post Graduate qualification in Engineering/Management/Computer application or equivalent.
- Essential : 15 years experience related to foundry/forging industries in quality control, standardization R&D/technical consultancy/training etc.out of which, 10 years in a responsible technical and managerial position.
- Preferable : Implementation of Engineering Projects, experience in the Administration, Finance, Labour management and CAD/CAM etc.
- Scale of Pay : PB-4, Pay Band- Rs. 37, 400 – 67, 000/- + GP Rs. 8,700/- (as per 6th CPC)/ Level – 13 (as per 7th CPC). The post besides basic pay carries allowances as per Government Rules.
- Age : 50 year (relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/Internal candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates).
“Director (Admn), Office of the Development Commissioner (MSME), Room No. 734, 7th Floor, ‘A’ – Wing, Nirman Bhawan, Maulana Azad Road, New Delhi – 110108”.