Download Admission MBA/MMS Academic Year 2018- 19
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai
Head Office:-305, Government Polytechnic Building, Kherwadi, Ali Yawar Jung Marg, Bandra (E), Mumbai 400 051 Regional Office CET Cell, Directorate of Technical Education. 3, Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai 400 001
Admission to first year of two year full time post graduate degree course in management (MBA/MMS) for the academic year 2018-19
Download Sate Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai
As per the provision in section 2 (e) and section 10(4) of Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Instituations (Regulation of Admissions and fees) Act, 2015 (Mah. XXVIII of 2015), the competent authority is conducting CET (MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2018) for admissions to the full Time Management courses viz MBA/MMS for Academic year 2018-19.
The online applications are invited for CET for admission to First Year of Two-year full time Post Graduate Degree course in Management (MBA/MMS) in the Government Govt. Aided University Managed, University Departments and Unaided Institutes in the Maharashtra State.
MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2018 – Activities Schedule
|1.||Online registration & Confirmation of Application Form on website||22-01-2018||14-02-2018|
|2.||Issue of Admit Card (Through candidate Login)||26-02-2018 Onwards|
|3.||Date of Online MAH-MBA/MMS –CET 2018||10-03-2018 & 11-03-2018|
|4.||Declaration of the result||19-03-2018|
Application form processing fees as stated below is to be paid through online system only by Credit Card/Debit Card (RuPay/Visa /Master Card/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees. No other mode of payment shall be permitted. This fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
|General category candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|Reserved Category Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC,ST,VJ/DT-NT(A),NT(B),NT(C), NT(D),OBC,SBC] and & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.||Rs. 800/-|
Instructions For Registration For MAH-MBA/MMS – CET 2018
- Aspiring candidates can download CET information brochure from website http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/ mba2018 for details.
- It is mandatory for all aspiring candidates to Register Confirm the Online Application Form through candidate login by himself/herself on wensite.
- It should be noted that no documents are required to be submitted at the stage of registration for CET. However, Candidates are advised to keep the necessary original documents ready for varification at the time of Document verification stage, during Centralized Admission Process (CAP)
- Applications sent by post/courier etc., will be rejected and no communication in this regard will be made.
- MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2018 shall be conducted only in the ONLINE mode in multiple sessions if vrequired by Competent Authority, using standardized equi-percentile method, will be equating scores across sessions.
- Aspiring candidates should note that, the tests are not disclosed to anybody else other than the candidates only during the examination. The test papers are also not shared with anybody even after the examination.
- The schedule displayed above is provisional and may change under unavoidable circumstances. The revised schedule if any, will be notified on website.
Help Line 022-30233420/464 [Between 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.] Email : firstname.lastname@example.org