Download Admission Notice Directorate, Welfare Of Scheduled Caste & Backward Classes, Haryana
“Upgradaton of the typing and Data Entry Skill to the Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Unemployed Youth through Computer Training”.
Applications are invited under the above-mentioned scheme from the scheduled Castes & Backward classes aspirants belonging to Haryana State for admission for one-year regular courses in computer Training commencing from 1st January, 2018 to 31th December, 2018 at Ambala, Bhiwani, Rohtak, Karnal, Rewari and Hisar.
Download Admission Notice Haryana
- Applicant should be bone fide resident of Haryana.
- The applicant should be at least 10+2 pass.
- Annual income of the parents/guardians of the candidate should not exceed Rs. 1.50 lacs.
Selection will be made on merit basis.
- Selection will be done by committee constituted by the Department for this purpose.
Each trainee will be awarded a Scholaeship @ Rs. 250/- P.M. during the course as per attendance.
Procedure for Application
- Applications are invited on plain paper along with attested copies of certificates including caste, educational qualifications, residence and income.
- Application should be addressed to the District Welfare Officer of concerned District.
- Application should reach in the office of concerned District Welfare Officer latest by 20.12.2017.
- Interview will be held on 27.12.2017 on the premises of the concerned District Welfare Office at 10.00 a.m.
- No separate letter for interviews will be sent.
Director, Welfare of Scheduled Castes & Backward Classes, Haryana.
SCO:42-44, Sector 17-A, Chandigarh.
Telephone No. 0172-2707009.