Download Admission To B. HMCT For The Academic Year 2017 – 2018
As per the Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Education Instituates (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) Act, 2015 (Mah. XXV111 of 2015), the competent Authority is conducting CET(MAH-B. HMCT –CET 2017) FOR Admission to hmct course.
The online applications are invited for CET for admission to first year of Four – Year full time Degree course in Hotal Management & Catering Technology (B.HMCT) in the Govt, Govt Aided and Unaided Institutes in – the Maharashtra State.
Download MAH –B- HMCT – CET 2017 – Activities Schedule
|1.||Online registration www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/hmct2017||03.04.2017 To 28.04.2017|
|2.||Issue of Hall Ticket (through candidate’s login)||06.05.2017 Onwards|
|3.||Date of Online CET||14.05.2017|
|4.||Declaration of Result||19.05.2017|
Application form processing fees as stated below is to be paid through Online system only by Internet Payment, Credit Card / Debit Card (RuPay / Visa / Mastero Card /Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in additio to the application form processing fees. Fees paid is nonrefundable. No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
|General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside j & K Migrant candidates||Rs. 800/-|
|Reserved Category Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC,ST,VJ/DT – NT (A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D),OBC, SBC] & persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.||Rs. 600/-
Eligibility Criteria For appearing to MAH-B. HMCT-CET 2017 :
The candidate should fulfil the following eligibility criteria :
- The candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed HSC or its equivalent examination and obtained at least 45% marks in aggregate (at least 40% marks in aggregate for backward class category and persons with Disabilities candidates belonging to Maharastra state only ;
- Candidates appearing for HSC examination are also eligible to appear for CET
Note: Aggregate marks means the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in subjects based on which the class declaration is made in the particular Board from which the candidate is passing the qualifying examination.
Instructions for Registration for MAH-B. HMCT-CET 2017 :
- MAH-B. HMCT –CET 2017 shall be conducted only in the ONLINE mode in multiple sessions (if required) at all examination centres which will include multiple choice objective type questions (MCQs), using standardized equi – percentile method, will be equating scores across sessions. The question paper for the CET will be set in English only. Translations in any other languages will not be available.
- Aspiring candidates should note that, the tests are not disclosed to anybody else other than the candidates only during the examination. The test papers are also not shared with anybody even after the examination.
- The cet comprises multiple choice objective type questions in the areas of English Language, Reasoning (Verbal and Arithmetic ) and General Knowledge & Awareness including questions on current national, international affairs, culture, trade & commerce, sports, scientific inventions inventions and discoveries, travel / tourism etc. In all there would be 100 questions (each carrying one mark) to be answered in a total time of one and half hours (i.s. Ninety minutes)
- There is no negative marking for this CET.
- iT is mandatory for all aspiring candidates to Register & confirm the Online Application from for MAH-B. HMCT – CET 2017 at http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/hmct2017.
- It should be noted that no documents are required to be submitted at this stage. However, Candidates are advised to keep the necessary documents ready at the time of document verification stage as per the notified schedule for CAP.
- aPPLICATIONS sent by post/Courier etc will he rejected and no communication in this regard will be made.
- The sehedule displayed above is provisional and may change under unavoidable circumstances. The revised Schedule,if any, will be notified on website http;www.dtemaharasashtra.gov.in/hmct2017.
- For queries/enquiry contact CET office phone number 022 – 30233420.