TET PAPER TGT (NM)TET 2016
Himachal Pradesh s.s.b. Dharmashala .conduct the tet exam in September month. tet is the teacher eligibility test. whoes students passed this exam which able to appoint a teacher in the sch00l.
Download solved tet paper
- Which metal was first used by the humans among the Following Ans:- Copper
- Which God was worshipped by the people of Indus Valley ?
- Who established the “Four Math” (religions centre) in four cornor of India :
- Which religious Sikh Guru established the city of Amritsar :
Ans:-Guru Ram Dass
- Who was the first leader to declare Mahatma Gandhi as “Father of Nation” ?
Ans:-Subash Chandra Bose
- In which session “Tri Colour’ was accepted as Indian National Flag:
Ans:- In Lahor Congress
- Where is the capital of Assam State ?
- Where is the longest railway platform is situated in India ?
- The newsprint paper is obtained from which state in India ?
Ans:- Nepanagar M.P.
- Garbha and Dandia are the main Folk Dances of which state ;
- Which planet is nearer to Earth in solar system ?
- Which country is maximum producer of banana in the world ?
- Which is the longest river in India ?
- “Kanha National Park” is situated in which state ?
- Which city is having maximum population in India ?
- Which among the following was the great centre of trade and commerce in India in the Gupta period :
- Which state is having maximum population of schedule tribe (S.T) In India?
- In which articales the directive principles of state policies are mentioned in Constitution :
- In which list the “Education subject”mentioned in Indian constitution:
Ans:- Concurrent list
- Which Prime Minister of India did not face the Parliament ?
Ans:- Chaudhary Charan Singh
- Which veda is known as “Veda of Melogies” in india ;
- Dada Sahib Phaleka award is given for outstanding contribution in the field of ———
- In India who adopted English as Medium of education ?
Ans:- Lord willian Bentic
- In Slave Dynasty which Ruler adopted “Blood Versus Blood” (Iron& unity) policy ro finish their opponent ?
- In Buddhist Religion after the enlightment where the Mahatma Budha delivered his first sermon
- In Mugal period which Empror established “Din-e-Ellahi” ?
- Where is the birth place of last Guru of Sikha Sh. Guru Govind Singh?
- Who was the first Governer General of Independent India ?
Ans:-Chakravarti Raj Gopalachari
- Who established “Arya Samaj” at Bombay in 1875 of the—-
Ans:-Swami Dayanand Sarswati
- The founder of Muslim league Mohammad Ali Jinnah when damanded Pakistan as separate Muslim country:
- In personality id,Ego,and Super –Ego related to ;
- Thorndike propagated ;
Ans:- Trial and error theory
- Delinquent children are classified as :
- Development of language in children,according to B.F. Skinner, is the result of :
Ans:-Imitation and reinforcement
- Nikhal fail in the examination and attributes his failure to the framing of the faulty question paper. Which defence mechanism does he use ?
- Which is a measure of location ?
- Which theories is not most quantitatively measurable ?
- Which is the most effective reinforcement schedule according to operant conditioning theory of learning for stable learning ?
Ans:- Variable ratio reinforcement
- A child who has unusual difficulty in oral instruction may have the impairment;
Ans:- Hearing impairment
- Perception, retention, recall and recognition related to :
Ans:- Memory level Learning
- Reasoning is —————–thinking in which previous experiences are organized or combined in new ways to solve a problem:
- Which of the following is not characteristic of childhood period ?
Ans:-Exuberance of Aspirations, ambition and imaginations
- Thematic Apperception Test related to :
- Which of following is not the projective technique of personality ?
Ans:-The stanford Binet Test
- The role of unconscious increative thinking is known as the process of;
- Which is the correct order of ‘product’ given by guilford ?
Ans:-Units, classes, Relations.Systems,Transformations, Implications
- A positive or negative environmental atimulus that motivates behaviour :
Ans:- Albert Bandura
- Which of the following assumptions regarding congnive development did piaget suggest :
- Truancy is ——————
- Learning is a process of progressive ——————–
- Who said, “Heredity is a sum total of inborn individual traits” ?
Ans:- B.N. Jha
- Law of continuity of Germ Plasm, law of Resemblance, law of Variation and law of Regression related to ;
Ans:- Law of Heredity
- Who is the father of Project method in teaching ?
- Who said, “Adolescence is period of storm and strain”?
Ans:- Stanley Hall
- Arousal, expectancy,incentive and punishment are related to :
Ans:-Factors accounting for motivation
- Intelligence Group factor theory is propoundedf by :
- Binet- Simon Intelligence test is related to :
Ans:- Individual Verbal Test
- Endomorphic, Mesomorphic and Ectomorphic are related to :
Ans:- Sheldon’s classification of personality
- AMPHOTERIC OXIDE Rect with ————–
Ans;-Acid and Base
- In amulgumalloy one of the metal is ———————-
- ‘SOLDER’ is the alloy of ———————
- —————-is used for the welding of railway tracks;
Ans:- Fe2O3 +AL
- Heating up of sulphide ore in the presence of air at high temperature is called ———–
- Cinnabar is the ore of —————
- For making ornaments of gold, it is mixed with —————-
Ans:- Copper or Silver
- Earthy impurities of sand and clay associated with ore called ———————-
- Aqua regia is the fresh mixture of concentrated hydrochloric acid and concentrated nitric acid in the ratio- ——————————-
- ———————–is a non metal which is liquid :
- Main component of CNG is ————————:
Ans ;- Methane
- In electrolytic refining impure metal is made :
- Vinegar is —————-% aqueous solution of acetic acid :
- Molecules of soaps are the —————and ———–salts of long chain carboxylic acids:
73 . Respiration is an/a ——– process :
- Chemical formula of slaked lime is ———————
- Isobars are the atoms which have ————-mass number but ———–atomic number :
Ans:- Different, same
- Electron and proton were discovered by_____________and ————————-repectively:
Ans:- J.J Thomson, E Goldstein
- Isotope of which element is used for the treatment of cancer ?
- Solution of which compound is used for white wash ?
- Which gas is filled in filled in the packed of chips?
- Litmus is obtained from which plant ?
- Atmosphere of which planet is made up of clouds of SULPURIC ACID ;
- Which acid is present in ant bite ?
Ans:- METHANOIC ACID
- BAKING POWDER is the mixture of :
Ans:- Baking Soda+Tartatic Acid
- The pH value of acid rain is ————–
Ans:-Less than 5.6
- Which metal melts in human hand ?
- Which of the following compound can be used to prevent souring of milk ?
- Which of the following is the 1 st5 nuclear reactor set up in India in 1956 ?
- ‘Twinkling of stars’ is based on which phenomenon :
Ans:-Refraction of light
- When gas in a vessel expand, its internl energy decreases. Thebprocess involved is:
- Dolphines, bats and porposes produce which type of vwaves (sound);
- In the inner ear the pressure variations are turned into electrical signals by :
- Which type of energy is stored in capacitor :
Ans:- Electrical energy
- The phenomenon of polarisation of light indicates that :
Ans:-Light is transverse wave
- For whichof following the stopping potential is minimum?
- Which of following spectral series in hydrogen atom give spectral line of 4860 degree A ?
- Number of circles that can be drawn through three non-collinear points is ;
- Sum of two irrational numbers :
Ans:- Is an irrational number
- The next term of sequence 1,9,36,100,225 is ——————
- The average of first nine multiples of 3 is :
- 100 The first Prime number is:
- How many three digit numbers are divisible by 7=?
- 102 Median of first prime number is ;
In this paper cover all important things likes general awareness,current affairs & environmental studies,child psychology and development, pedagogy, teaching learning processes,chemistry & physics mathematics.All questions are very general and logical.