Download Latest Job Various Posts Para Medical Staff BSF 2017
Directorate General Border Security Force, New Delhi
Pers DTE – Rectt Section
Advertisement for recruitment of various posts of Para Medical Staff in BSF :-
Download New Job Para Medical Staff BSF – 2017 New Delhi
Applications are invited for the following posts of the various posts of Para Medical Staff in BSF :-
|Name of Post||Vacancies||Pay Band and Grade Pay||Education Qualification|
|SI (Staff Nurse)
(Group –B) Post
|–||–||–||02||02||21-30 Years||Band Pay Rs. 9300-34800/- & Grade Pay 4200/-
(i) 10+2 or Equivalent
(ii) Degree/Diploma in General Nursing Programme.
(iii) Registration as General Nurse and Midwife with Central or State Nursing Council.
Experience in the field of Tuberculosis, Hospital Administration, Sister Tutor, Public Health, Pediatrics, Psychiatry.
(Group – C
|12||03||05||01||21||18-25 year||Band pay Rs. 5200-20200/-
Grade pay 2800/-
|(i) 10+2 or equlvalent
(ii) Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy from any recognized Institution of the central or State Government for which the period of Taining in two year followed by in intership of which the practical taining shall not be less than five hundred hours spread over a period of not less than three months.Provided that not less than two hundred and fifty hours are devoted to actual dispensing of prescriptions.
(iii) Possessing the qualifications under section 31 & 32 of the Pharmacy Act, 1948 and registered under Section 33 of the said Act.
(Group – C
|05||01||01||03||10||18-23 years||Band pay Rs. 5200 – 20200/-
|(i) Pass in Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
(ii) Two years work experience in respective trade; or One year certificate course from a recognized industrial training institute or vocational institute with at least one year experience in the trade’ or
(iii) Two years Diploma from recognized Industrial Training Institute in the trade or similar trade.
Note :- Multi skilled candidates will be given preference.
- Vacancies are subject to change (may increase or decrease)
- Last date : 30 days from the date of publication of the edvertisement in Employment Newspaper for all candidates.
- Any amendment will only be published on BSF Website. Candidates in their own interest are requested to regularly log on to bsfnic.in for updates.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications.
- 10% vacancies are reserved for Ex-Servicemen in each post.
- For details and downloading Application Form (including Admit Card) please log on www.bsf.nic.in Telephone No. 011-24364851, Extn – 2623.
- Any further information /notification in respect to this recruitment will be made in the BSF website only. Hence ‘ candidates are advised to log in to the BSF website from time to time.