Download New Job Himachal Pradesh Forest Climate Proofing Project
Recrument of staff on contractual basis against the posts available in Himachal Pradesh Ecosystem climate Proofing (KfW) Project in the jurisdiction of DFO-cum-DPMUs Bharmour, Pangi and other remote areas of Chamba District.
Applications are invited from desirous and eligible candidates, who have earlier worked in Forest Department and various H.P. Govt. Project related to Rural Development/Watershed Development/Forest Management; for recruitment againest the following posts on contract basis having the qualifications mentioned against each :
Download New Job Himachal Pradesh
Name Of The Post :- Project Support Facilitators at Range level (Instituational Development, IGA & Market Development Expert).
Job Description :-
To create awareness of the German Development Bank (KfW) project, explain its objectives and possibilities/opportunities for the villagers to partcipate in the project activities, to facilitate inidentification of the needs of the forest dependent communities using participatory apporaches/methods in terms of folder, grazing etc and support collection of socio-economic data of the villages/households participating in the project activities, to support PSC/RO in mapping, identification of sites, and Forest Operational Plan (FOP), to guide formation of village Forest Management Society (VFMS), uSER group, Self help Groups(SHG’s) inthe micro plan villages. to facilitate elections of the village Forest Management society (VFMS) uSER groups, Self help Groups (SHG,s) are organised and the proceedings are written and follow up actions areplanned toliaison with the Range Officers/Divisional Project Management Unit (ROs/ DPMU’s) for micro-plan oriented project implementation, Community Mobilization, institutional Development, to identify training needs of stakeholders and prepare schedule for training and conduct trainings, to facilitate monitoring of project activities and data collection, to support village organizers in identification of Income Generating Activities (IGA’s) Livelihood activities, marketing institutions, to facilitate & follow up convergence activities, to submit monthly progress reports to the range Officers/Divisional Project Management Units (RO/DPMU),any other dutyassigned by the Chief Project Director/DFivisional Project Management Units (CPD/DPMU)
- Bachelor Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry/Social Sciences/Market Development/Business Admin.MSW, Economics, History, etc. with minimum 3 years Experience in the concerned field with any Govt Department/Organization/NGO or Retired Forest, Officer-Retired Range Officers.
- Working knowledge of computers of all.
Age Limit (Yrs.)
21-50 Age No bar (Physically Fit to dischage field duties but should have the forestry field experience.
No. Of Posts:-
As per availability of posts
Salary in (Thousands) per month:-
Fixed Rs. 12000 – 15000 per month depending upon experience 25% increase for the candidates working in Tribal areas.
- The final selection for the recruitment to requesite posts shall be subject to personal Interview. Only eligible candidates would be called for personal interview and at the time, orginal documents must be produced.
- The interview call/schedule would be communicated later on.
- The Project is operational in Kangra and Chamba districts and the candidates shall have to serve in the locations assigned at to them anywhere in the area of project operation.
- Duly filled application form on the given format along with CV, copies of Educational Qualification Certificates and experience certificates may be sent to the office of Assistant Project Director, HP Forest Ecosystem Climate Proofing Project Chamba C/O Conservators of Forests, Forest Circle Chamba, H.P. – 176310.
- The applications of the interested applicants must reach in the office of Assistant Project Director, HP Forest Ecosystem Climate Proofing Project, Chamba c/o Conservator of Forests, Forest Circle Chamba, H.P. – 176310 by 20/05/2017 and by 31/05/2017 for the candidate residing in Kinnaur, Lahaul Spiti Distt. of H.P. Pangi & Bharmour Sub Division’s of Chamba Distt. and Dodra Kawar Sub Division of Shimla Distt. In case applications are received by hand or through currier service, benefit of extended time shall not be available regardless of the place of residence of the applicant.
|1||Name of Post for which applied|
|2||Name of the Applicant|
|4||Present Address with pin code|
|5||Permanent Adress with pin code|
|6||Date of Birth|
Ihereby declare that all the information given above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Date :- Signature of the applicant