Download Govt. Job Assistant Aircraft Mechanic (Assistant Sub Inspector) Border Security Force
Applications are invited from Male and Female Indian citizens for the post of Assistant Aircraft Mechanic (Assistant Sub Inspector) in Air Wing of the Border Security Force, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India for the year 2017-18.The posts are temporary but likely to become permanent :-
Download Current Job BSF 2017-18
|Name of Posts||Name of Wing||Trade||Pay Level & Pay Matrix||Category||Total
|Avionics||Level – 5
(Rs. 29200- 92300/-)
- Vacancies are subject to change (may increase or decrease). BSF reserves the right to make changes or cancel or postpone the recruitment without assigning any reason.
- Last date for receipt of applications : Application should reach to Commandant 95 Bn, Bhondsi campus, near Sohna Road, Distt – Gurgaon (Haryana) 122102 within 30 days in respect of the candidates of far flung areas.
Not exceeding twenty eight years. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates in India i.e. 30 days from publication of advertisement in Employment News. However relaxation in upper age limit is applicable for SC/ST and J&K and Gujarat communal riots affected persons. For details please log in to www.bsf.nic.in
Essential Requisite Educational Qualification :-
(a) (i) Three years Diploma in the relevant trade recognized by the Directorate General Civil Aviation.
(ii) Group “X” Diploma issued by the Indian Air Force ;
- Preferably two years relevant aviation experience after completion of Diploma course.
- For details and downloading Application Form please log in to www.bsf.nic.in
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee
Each application should be accompanied by a Demand draft / Postal Order for Rupees 100/- (Rupees One hundred only) as examination fee in favour of Commandant 95 Bn BSF, payable at SBI Badshahpur (Code-02300) or Post office Bhondsi (HR). However, fee is exempted for all woman candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, BSF Candidates & Ex-serviceman.
Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Any further information/notification in respect to this recruitment will be made on the BSF Website only.Hence, candidates are advised to log in to the BSF website i.e. www.bsf.nic.in from time to time.
Government Of India Ministry of Home Affairs Directorate General Border Security Force