Download Current Job NIELIT Shimla
National Instituate of Electronics and Information Technology
(An Autonomous Scientific Society under Meity, MOEIT, Government of India)
(Cedarwood Building, Lower Jakhoo, Shimla, H.P. – 171001)
Phone: 0177 – 2650613, 2804216, Ext. No. – 200,203 ,204, 208, 214
Download New Job National Instituate of Electronics & Information Technology Shimla
Eligible candidates may appear for skill test/interview on 28-12-2017 along with their testimonials in original and registration fee of Rs. 500/- through Debit Card/Credit Card only, for below mention posts on purely contract basis ;
|Sr. No||Designation||State/District||No of Post|
|Consultant Cum Orogrammer
Sr. Project Coordinator
Spatial Planning Professionals
GIS Senior Scientific Professionals
Project Coordinator (IT)
Sr. Technical Assistant
IT professional cum office Assistant
Computer Operator Accounts
Junior Technical Assistant
Gis Technical Assistants
Solan, Mandi, Kinnaur
Sirmour at Paonta Sahib
Keylong at Kullu
Notes : –
- Please read all instructions, terms and conditions carefully before applying.
- The candidates should come with duly filled form along with attested copies of certificates and the fee of Rs. 500/- through Debit Card/Credit card only.
- The maximum age permitted to apply for above posts is 18 to 45 years as on date of interview/skill test.
- The maximum age permitted for the post of State Coordinator is 35 year as on date of interview.
- All degree/Diploma should be from Recognized University/Govt. Recognized Institute/NIELIT/for all above posts.Post Qualification experience will be considered. The qualification enhancement along with job will not be considered for eligibility.
- For the post of Spatial Planning Professional reserve for Retired employees, maximum age is 65 years.
- Every candidate will have to fill 3 preferred locations and NIELIT will offer posting based on preferences.