Download New Job Medical Graduates Rajindra Hospital, Patiala
Applications are invited from the Medical Graduates for the selection of 20 House Surgenos/Physicians in the various supper specialties viz. 4 seats in Plastic Surgery, 3 seats each in Paediatric Surgery, Urology, Cardiology, Nephrology, Neurology and 1 seat in Emergency Department for the Session starting from 01.07.2017 to 31.12.2017 @ Rs. 30,000/- per month as stipend. The prospective candidates who have already completed or will be completing their one year compulsory rotatory internship on or before 30.06.2017 should apply on the prescribed proforma which can be collected free of cost from the office of the undersigned by 21.06.2017 after which no application will be entertained.
Download TERMS & Conditions Selection Appointment
- The candidates are required to attend this office along with their original certificate/testimonials on 29.06.2017 at 11.00 am. for interview at their own expense. No separate information for interview will be sent,
- The application for all the 20 seats of house jobs will be made strictly according to the criteria laid down by the Punjab Govt. memo No. 13505 – 76 dated 29.09.1976.
Eligibility For Appointment :-
- The candidate must possess the minimum quaalification of MBBS from a Recognized University.
- The candidates should be registered with the Punjab State Medical Council or any other state/UT Medical Council.
- The candidates should be physically/mentally fit according to standards of fitness prescribed for entrance to the Punjab State Service.
- Every House Surgeon/Physician or appointment will have to sign an undertaking not leave the house job incomplete.
- Each appointee will deposit security amounting to Rs. 500/- only on the spot.
- All house jobs are residential ,Rent free accommodation will be provided subject to the availability. However, they will have to pay Electricity and Water Charges.
- Private Practice in any shape/form will not be permitted.
- 25% seats are reserved for Schedule Caste Candidates and 5% seats for Backward Class Candidates.
- In case on Non-availability of candidates for reserve seats, these will be conv3erted into General category.
- 3rd House job will only be considered after reshuffling subject to the availability of the seats.