Download Govt Job Veterinary Surgeon (HVS-II) & Dental Surgeon (Class-II) Haryana Public Service Commission Panchkula
Haryana Public Service Commission Bays No. 1 – 10, Block – B, Sector 4, Panchkula
The commission invites online applications for recruitment to the following posts .
- Closing date for the submission of applications online : 01.06.2017
- Closing date for deposit of application fees in all branches :05.06.2017 up to 04:00 p.m. of State Bank of India.
For more information log on htt://hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in
Download New Job Haryana Public Service Commission Panchkula
|Sr.No.||Name of posts||Gen.||SC Of Hry.||BC-A of Hry.||BC-B of Hry.||EBPG of Hry.||ESM of Hry.||Total||PH of Hry.(Person with Locomotor Disability)|
|1.||Veterinary Surgeon (HVS-II)||123||62
(Including 15 posts of shortfall)
(including 3 posts of shortfall)
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Gen||Sc of Haryana||Backward
Class of Haryana
|EBP in General Category||ESM||PH of Hry. (Ortho)
Essential Qualification for the post of Veterinary Surgeon (HVS-II) IN aNIMAL Husbandry & Dairying Department, Haryana (Cat. No. 1) :
- Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry from a recognized University or instituation.
- Adequate knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit.
- Registered as Veterinary Council as required by Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984.
Ph.D or Master of Veterinary Science in Animal Genetics and Breeding/Veterinary Gynaecology/Animal Physiology or in any branch of Animal Husbandry/Veterinary Science.
Essential Qualifications for the post of Dental Surgeon (Class-II) in health Department, Haryana (Cat. No. 2) :
- Bachelor of Dental Surgeon or Licenciate in Dental Science or Licenciate in Dental Surgery of recognize3d university.
- Registered as Dental Surgeon on Part ‘A’ of the Dentists Act, 1948.
- Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standared or Higher.
Note : A Candidates are advised not to send the hard copy of the application form. If any candidate send the hard copy of the application form the same will not be entertained.
Note : B No. of posts alongwith reservation of posts are subject of any variation. If there is any variation, the candidates will be informed through announcement displayed on Commission’s website.
The online application can be filled up to 01.06.2017 by using Commission’s website after which the link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in the time without waiting for last date of submission of online application. No offline application form will be accepted by the office.
Note : Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website http://hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in. For any Guidance/Information/Clarification regarding the filling of the online application form the applicant can call at helpline No. 0172-2560754 on all working days from 9.00a.m. to 5.oo p.m.
For Guidance/Information/Clarification regarding deposit of fees, the applicant can call at State Bank of India, Sector – 10, Panchkula (Haryana) Helpline No. +91 – 172 – 4569042.