Download Call Application Women Scientists Scheme – C (wos-c) KIRAN –IPR
Women Scientist Scheme (WOS) is a flagship programme of KIRAN Division of department of Science & Technology (DST). Through one of its components – “Women Scientist Scheme – C (WOS-C)’ –it provides one year on – the-job training in the area of intellectual Property Rights (IPR). Patent Facilitating Centre (PFC) of Technology information, Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC) has been entrusted with implementation of WOS-C.
Download Application Form Job Ministry of Science & Technology Department of Science & Technology
Eligibility Criteria :
- Women with Indian citizenship
- Minimum essential qualification: Master of Science ; Bachelors in Engineering/Technology or equivalent.
- Age ; Minimum 27 years; Maximum 45 years as on 01-01-2018
- Women in permanent position are not eligible to apply and (b) Those who have already undergone training (partially or fully) in any of the earlier batches or those who are undergoing training in the ongoing batch are not eligible to apply.
- Proficiency in handling computerized database, collection, collation, analysis and report preparation.’ (b) Basic understanding of various IPR aspects & issues with logical aptitude towards scientific developments across the world and experience in research, preparation of project reports, term papers and similar activities.
|MSc in Basic or Applied Sciences/B.Tech/MBBS or equivalent degree||Rs. 20, 000/- pm|
|M.Phil/MTech/M.Pharma/MVSc or equivalent degree||Rs. 25, 000/- pm|
|PhD in Basic or Applied Sciences or equivalent degree||Rs. 30, 000/-pm|
Selection & Training Procedure :
An on-line examination will be conducted at various centres throughout the country. Based on exam. Merit, candidates will be called for interview for final selection.During training, selected candidates will undergo orientationprogram on IPR at New Delhi for one month. After orientation, candidates will be placed as Interns in and around the Coordination Centres at Delhi, Pune, Chennai, and Kharagpur for hands – on – training.
How tp Apply :
Applications should be submitted through online mode only.Application received in any other form will not be considered. Link for online form is available at www.pfc.org.in.
Last Date For Online Submissions : 19th January, 2018
Patent Facilitating Centre (PFC)
Technology Information Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC)
[An autonomous body of Department of Science & Technology (DST)