Download Govt Job Post Graduate Teachers (IP) Class-111 (Non-Gazetted) (On Contract basis)
Directorate of Higher Education Himachal Pradesh – Shimla – 171001
Eligible candidates may visit Directorate of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh, Shimla-1 to register themselves for recruitment for the post of post Graduate Teachers (IP) Class-111 (Non-Gazetted) (on Contract basis) in the Department of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh along with duly filled prescribed formal available on the departmental website www.eductionhp.org w.e.f. 11th September, 2017 to 18th September, 2017 (20th Septamber, 2017 for the candidates of Tribal Area of H.P.) between 10:00AM to 5:00 PM on working days (IST), thereafter the registration will not be done.
Download Recruitment Notice Computer Teacher
Name of the post : Post Graduate Teachers (IP) Class-111 (Non-Gazetted) (on Contract basis)
No. of posts : 1191
|Gen||SC||ST||OBC||IRDP||Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighter|
Fixed Contractua amount: 14,500/- Per Month
Age : 45 years and below. Age relaxation is granted for person who are already working in any educational instituation.
Essential Qualifications :
B.E or B.Tech. in computer science/Information Technology or equivalent degree from a recognized University/Instituate
B.E. or B.Tech (Any stream) from a recognize3d University/Instituate and post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/technology/Applications or equivalent from a recognized university / instituate.
M.Sc (Computer Science) / M.Sc. (IT) / MCA or equivalent from a recognized University / Instituate
Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics / Physics from a recognized University with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science /Applications from a recognized University / Instituate
“B” or “C” level course from DOEACC, Society Ministry of Information and Communication technology.
b). i). Experience of Teaching of Five years or more as Computer Teachers in schools of Himachal Pradesh.
- ii) Proficiency in teaching in Hindi & English.
Knowledge of customs manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar canditions prevailing in the pradesh.
- Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s0 and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed last date.
- The candidates must read the instruction carefully, which are available on website of the Directorate of Higher Education, i.e.http://www.educationhp.org; before submitting Recruitment Application Forms for the post of PGT (IP).
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification (s0 from Recongnized University etc. as mentioned in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
- Incomplete Recruitment Applications submitted without requisite documents, will be rejected straightway.
- The candidates should be bonafide Himachali only.
- The candidates should possess requisite essential qualification(s) prescribed for the post of PGT (IP) as on last date, for submission of Recruitment Applications in the Directorate of Higher Education, H.P. Shimla-171001
- Number of posts are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
- In service (regular service) candidates may register to the Directorate of Hr. Education, H.P. along with requisite documentsand information to their Head of Department/ Employer for issuing NOC.No in service (regular service) candidate,s application will be entertained unless he/she brings NOC from the concerned employer.
- Examination fee – NIL
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla.
- Please visit educaionhp.org for updates.
How to Apply
- Desirous /eligible candidates must have to register on prescribed application format personally in office of the Director of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh, Shimla-1 along with requisite attested documents/certificates Matric onward in support of their eligibility, any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Date of personal appearance of the candidate will be communicated/ given at the time of registration. The same will be communicated through SMS.