Download New Govt Job Haryana Human Rights Commission Chandigarh
Office of the Haryana Human Rights commission Nirman Sadan, Sector 33-A, Chandigarh
Applications are invited for filling up of one post of steno-typist (English) and one post of Steno-typist (Hindi) which may be increased or decreased from general category in the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 + 1900 G.P.(un-revised) (now revised) plus usual allowances as applicable to the employees of Haryana Government from time to time on regular basis on the following terms and conditions :-
Download New Job Chandigarh
|Steno-typist (English)||Matriculation with Hindi .Having a degree of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto form a recognized University or 10+2 (Vocational) 2nd Division/higher Secondary/B.P.P. 2nd Division/Matric 1st Division or equivalent from a recognized University/Education Board.
He has pass the test at the speed of 80 words per minue (5% mistakes allowed) and have proficiency in computers (Word Processing and Spread sheets). The select list so prepared on the basis of merit shall remain in force for one year from the date of declaration of the result.
|Matriculation with Hindi .Having a degree of Arts of Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized University or 10+2 (Vocational) 2nd Division/higher Secondary/B.P.P. 2ND Division/Matric 1st Division or equivalent from a recognized University/Education Board.He has tp pass the test at the speed of 64 words per minute in hi9ndi shorthand and 15 words per minute in transcription of the same (8% mistakes allowed) and have proficiency in the computers. The select list so prepared on the basis of merit shall remain in force for one year from the date of declaration of the result.|
|For General Category||Rs. 500/-|
|For all reserved category||Rs. 250/-|
Fee once deposited with the application is neither transferable nor refundable/adjustable. The fee should be deposited through Bank Demand Draft/IPO favouring ‘Secretary, Haryana Human Rights Commission, Chandigarh.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18-42 years as on 04-09.2017.
- Applications must reach in this office on or before 04.09.2-17 by 5:00 P.M. positively.
- Self-attested copies of relevant testimonials i.e. proof of qualification, date of birth, category belongs to, two recent attested passport size photographs etc. must be attached with the application. Applications without copies of relevant testimonials and received after 04-09.2017 will not be entertained.Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- The candidates, who are working in the Government departments , must5 apply through proper channel.
- The eligible candidates have to undergo written examination (objective type)/shorthand test. The minimum pass marks in the written test (objective type-general knowledge) candidates shall be 45%. The candidates, who would pass the written exami9nation (objective type) shall only be called for shorthand test. No interview shall be held and the selection would be made purely on the basis of merit in the shorthand test.
- No TA/DA will be paid.