Download Join Indian Coast Guard Coast Guard HQ, Selection Board, Noida
As an assistant commandant in GD,GD(P) And CPL (SSA) Branch Excellent Opportunity for Men to Become officer in Indian Coast Guard – 02/2018 Batch.
Application will be accepted online from 24 Jun to 02 JUL 2017
The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers a chellenging career to young and dynamic Indian male candidates for various branches as an Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers ) and invites ‘online’ application, For information details visit Coast Guard recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Download New Job Indian Coast Guard Armed Force Union
Branch And Eligibility :-
Indian citizens having following minimum qualifications are eligible to apply :
|SI||Branch||Educational Qualification||Gender||Age (Born between)|
|(a)||General Duty||Should hold a Bachelor’s degree of recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (ie. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech or 1st year ti last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable). Mathematics and physics as subject up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate marks in Maths & Physics [Candidates not in possession of Physics & Maths in 10+2 (intermediate) level are not eligible for General Duty (GD) & General Duty (Pilot).||Male||01 Jul 1993 to 30 Jul 1997.
(Both dates inclusive).
|Male||01 Jul 1993 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive).|
Short Service Appointment. Short Appointment as Assistant Commandant for a period of 08 years, which may be extended to 10 years and further extendable up to 14 years.
|(c)||Pilot (CPL)||12th Class pass with 60% marks in aggregate and should possess current/vaild Commerical Pilot License (CPL) issued/validated by DGCA on the date of submission of application.||Male||01 Jul 1993 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive).
Last date for applying online for all Branch: 02 Jul 2017 till 1700 Hrs.
- The upper age limit of OBC/SC/ST is relaxable as per Govt. of India rules in vogue. However, SC and ST category candidates already appeared in PSB/FSB of Special Recruitment Drive of 01/2018 batch are not eligible for the current batch.
- Maximum 5% relaxation in aggregate in the degree certificate only for SC/ST candidates, NCC ‘C’ certificate (‘A’ grade) holders, Sportsperson of National level( Inter State & above) and Wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service No relaxation for 12th class marks.
- While shortlisting applications for call-up-priority will be given to candidates with higher percentage of marks in the degree. Coast Guard reserves the right to fix the cut off percentage for issue of PSB call up letters
- Candidates to choose any one branch and any one examination Centre.
- Only candidates who have cleared their final year/final semester exams and completed their degrees are to apply.
- Free boarding & lodging facility for the duration of FSB will be provided .To & Fro travelling fares by AC III/Chair Car or actual normal bus fare to the candidates appearing first time in FSB (Stage – II) Will be reimbursed. No TA will be paid to candidates appearing for the screening/qualifying test i.e.Stage-1 (Preliminary Selection Board).
Disclaimer. Information given in the advertisement and on the website is guidelines only .In case of any ambiguity the existing rules and regulations; of Indian Coast Guard/Govt. of India will be final.
- Candidates to see Coast5 Guard Recruitment Website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for updates. This is an indicative advertisement only.