Download Online Application Forms for Admission Diploma courses Himachal Pradesh State Polytechnic session 2017-2018.
Online applications forms the desirous eligible candidates are invited through website www.hptechboard.com for seeking admission in Engineering Diploma courses in the H.P.State Polytechnic(Govt. & Private) for the admission session 2017-2018. The Entrance tests for these admissions will be conducted by H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharmshala. The complete details of these tests along with eligibility criteria are as below :
PAT – 2017(Direct Admission in 1st semester)
|Date of filling online application form w.e.f.||15.04.2017
|Last date of submission online application online application form up to||09.05.2017 (5.00PM)|
Mode Of Payment :
|Through Challan||Last date for downloading the Filling of particulars of challan
After depositing fee in the
Challan after filling the application SBI up to 09.05.2017(05.00PM)
UP TO 05.05.2017(05.00pm)
|Through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card||Up to 09.05.2017 (05.00PM)|
|Date & Time of Examination||21.05.2017(Sunday) 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM)|
|Eligibility Criteria for admission||The candidate must have passed 10th standard with 35% marks at the qualifying examination from a recognized Board/University or its equivalent.
In case candidates appeared in Matriculation examination in March , 2017 are also eligible to appear in the test provisionally but his/her eligibility shall be verified at the time of counselling by the central Admission Selection Committee.
Non Himachali Indian Nationals candidates of other states can also compete with Himachali general category candidates for 15% seats of the total seats. It is also mandatory for department candidates to appear in this test.
LEET- 2017 (Admission in 3rd semester under lateral entry Scheme) :
|Date of filling online application form w.e.f.||15.05.2017
|Last date of submission online application online application form up to||15.05.2017 (5.00PM)|
Mode Of Payment :-
|Through Challan||Last date for downloading the Challan after filling the application up to 12.05.2017 (5.00PM)||Filling of particulars of challan after depositing fee in the SBI up to 15.05.2017 (05.00PM)|
|Through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card||Up to 15.05.2017 (05.00PM)
|Date & Time of Examination||28.05.2017 (Sunday) 10.00 AM to 12.00 noon|
|Eligibility Criteria for admission||(1) The candidate must have 12th Science (with Mathematics as one of the Subject) or / 12th Science with Vocational or 12th Science with Technical or/ 10th +(2 year ITI/COE) with appropriate Specialization as per AICTE norms.
(2) In case candidate has appeared/appearing in 12th Science (with Mathematics as one of the Subject or 12th/Science with Vocational or 12th Science with Technical examination in March, 2017, can appear in LEET subject to the condition that his/her eligibility shall be verified at the time of counselling by the central Admission Selection Committee.
Note:- In this scheme Himachall candidates will be eligible for admission. But after 3rd round of counselling if seats remain vacant,Non Himachali candidates will also be eligible for admission.
- The desirous candidates are advised to keep ready
- A file of scanned latest coloured passport size photograph9size less than 100 kb) front facing, with light background and without any cap/sp[ectacles.
- The scanned signature (size less than 100 kb).
- Before filling the online application form, read the prospectus carefully available on website.
- For filling of online application form, candidate can take help in the facilitation centres is available on website.
- After the declaration of polytechnic Admission Test result, candidates must have to fill the part-2 of application form available on the website for online counselling. The candidate has to enter the choice of Branch and Polytechnic will be made online.
- The Entrance Test Helpline Nos. are 98166-13188, 78075-76112, 86797-82737, 98166-00653. For any inquiry regarding Entrance exam (PAT-2017 &LEET-2017) the candidate can make correspondence with Board through e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org