Download Result & Notice Scrutiny Documents For The Post Pharmacist, MPHW(Female)
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Bays No. 67 – 70, Sector 2, Panchkula – 134151
Result of Written Examination and Notice for Scrutiny of Documents before interview for the posts of Pharmacist and MPHW (Female) against advt. no. 01/2015 Cat No. 03 and Cat. No. 09 (with corrigendums dated 01.07.2015 and 24.10.2016) of Health Services, Haryana.
It is for the information of all concerned candidates that Haryana Staff Selection Commission has declared the Result of Written Examination for the posts of Pharmacist and MPHW (Female) against advt. No. 01/2105 Cat. No. 03 and Cat. No. 09 (with Corrigendums dated 01 -07 – 2015 and 24 – 10 -2016 ) of Health Services, Haryana on 09 – 05 – 2017 and decided that the secrutiny of Documents of the Candidates will be held in the commission office from 22.05.2017 to 23.05.2017 as per schedule to be notified shortly on commission website. The candidates are advised to report at 09.00 a.m. in the Commission Office Bays No. 67 – 70, sector – 2 Panchkula.
Download New Announcement Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- The candidates are also directed to bring all original documents, downloaded application form, along with one set of self attested copies of all documents mentioned in their application form and One ID proof. The Roll Nos. of the candidates are available on Haryana Staff Selection Commission website www.hssc.gov.in
- In case a candidate does not appear fot Scruity of documents he/she will not be considered for Viva-Voce/Interview and no further opportunity will be given thereafter.
- It is important to note that after the scrutiny of documents if a candidate is found eligible it will not confer any right of interview and candidates only falling within twice the number of vacancies above shall be called for interview.
- While every care has been taken in preparing and uploading the result. Possibility of inadvertent/technical errors cannot be ruled out. The Commission reserves the right to rectify the same later on.
- The announcement is also available on commission’s Website i.e. www.hssc.gov.in.