Download Admission Notice A.N.M. & G.N.M. Haryana Session 2017-18
Haryana Nurses and Nurse-Midwives Council
Bays No. 55-58, Paryatan Bhawan, Sector 2, Panchkula
Admission in government and private self-finance A.N.M. and G.N.M. school in the state of Haryana for the academic session 2017-18.
It is for the information and general public notice and interested candidates that the admission to Govt. and Private Self-Finance A.N.M. & G.N.M. Training schools in the State of Haryana against 100% seats for the academic session 2017-18 shall be conducted by Haryana Nurses & Nurses & Nurse-Midwives Council following the state Government Reservation Policy.The detailed online prospectus and list of valid Government and Private Self-Finance Schools along with seat matrix is available on web portal www.hrynursingadmission.com .The admission schedule will be as under :-
Download Admission Haryana Nurses –Midwives Council
|Round||Process||Start Date||End date|
|Round 1||Online application||21st August||8th September|
|Declaration of allocation||14th September|
|Admission/reporting to the allotted school/deposition of the fees||15th September||20th September|
|Round 2||Declaration of allocation||25th September|
|Admission/reporting to the allotted school/deposition of the fees||28th September||3rd October|
|Spot Round||Online application||06th October||10th October|
|Declaration of allocation||12th October|
|Admissions/reporting to the allotted school/deposition of the fees||13th october||14th October|
Eligibility for Application
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
- 10+2 Class passed preferably science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in ARTS (Mathematics,Biotechnology Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business studies, Accountancy, Home Science, sociology, Psychology) and English core/English elective or health care sciences-vocational stream only, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 Vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Student qualified in 10+2 Arts and science examination or health care science-vocational stream only conducted by national instituate of open school with 40% marks.
The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
The maximum age for admission shall be 35 years.
The minimum educational requirement shall be 10+2 in Arts (Mathmatics, physics, chemistry, biology, biotechnology economics, political science, History, geography, business study, Accountancy, Home science, Sciology, Psychology,and philosophy) and English core/English elective or Science or Health care sciences-vocational stream only passing out from recognized Board.
Student qualified in 10+2 Arts or science examination conducted by national instituate of open school.
No offline application will be accepted.
of seats are liable to increase or decrease.
No admission will be allowed after 14th October, 2017.