Download Admission Notice Entrance Examination Rashtriya Indian Military Collage (RIMC) Dehradun (Uttrakhand)
Haryana Government Sainik & Ardh Sainik Welfare Department
The entrance examination for admission to Rashtriya Indian Military Collage (RIMC) Dehradun (Uttrakhand) for July 2018 term will be conducted on 1St December, 2017 (Friday) and December, 2017 (Saturday).
Download admission Notice
- Only boys are eligible for admission to class VIII in the RIMC.Candidates appearing for the above test should not be less than 11 ½ years in age but but should not have attained the age 13 years as on 1st July, 2018 i.e. they should not be born earlier than 2nd July,2005 and not later than is 1st January 2007. They should either be studying in class – VII or passed Class-VII from any recognized school at the time of admission to the RIMC i.e. on 1st July, 2018.
- The written part of examination will consist of three papers namely English, Mathematics and General Knowledge.Mathematics & General Knowledge papers may be answered either in Hindi or in English. Beside the written papers, the intelligence and personality of the candidates will be tested in an interview to be held personality of the candidates will be tested in an interview to be held on 5th (Thu) April, 2018. (The interview will be held for only those candidates who quality the written examination).
- Copies of Prospects-cum application form and booklet of old question papers for the examination can be obtained directly from the Commandant, Rashtriya Indian Military Collage, Dehradun (Uttarakhand), Pin- 248003 by sending a demand draft of Rs. 600/- for General Candidates and 555/- for SC/ST candidates alongwith caste certificate. The Demand Draft will be made in favour of “The Commandant RIMC Dehradun” Drawee Branch, State Bank of India, Tel Bhavan, (Bank Code – 01576) Dehradun, Uttarakhand.The address should be Typed/Written clearly in Capital Letters with pin code and contact number.RIMC will NOT be responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit of prosoectus caused by illegible or incomplete address. Locally printed/photocopied and without RIMC hologram (seal) forms will not be accepted. No refund of the application fee on any condition.
- Application form (in duplicate) accompanied by documents to be attached with application form two passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate along with a Date of Birth Certificate (issued by Municipal Corporation/Health Department), SC/ST Certificate and Certificate from Principal of School in original with photograph on it attested stating date of birth and in which class the student is studying and Domicile of Haryana State should reach to the Chief Secretary to Government of Haryana, (Defence – 1 Brach), Sainik Bhawan, Sector – 12, Panchkula by30 September, 2017 positively.
The Department will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Following documents must be attached with the application :-
- Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Two passport size photographs duly signed by candidate.
- In case of SC/ST candidates, CERTIFICATES OF SC/ST issued by the Competent Authority.
- Domicile Certificate of Haryana State issued by Competent Authority.
- Certificate from Principal of the School in original with photograph on it attested Starting date of birth and which class the student is studyind.
- Photostate copy of application form/locally printed form and without RIMC Hologram (Seal) forms will be rejected.
- No action will be taken on the application forms submitted directly to Commandant, Rimc, Dehradun.
- No action will be taken on the application forms without domicile of the candidate.
- Results and joining instructions will be reqularly updated on RIMC website .It is candidate’s responsibility to check the status regularly.