Download Latest Job Different Department National Health Mission Punjab
National Health Mission, Punjab invites eligible candidates for Walk-In Interview for the posts mentioned below on purely contract basis. The interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility conditions & other criteria (available on http://www.pbnrhm.org/career1.aspx) may attend the walk-in interview on the following date , time & venue :-
Download New Job Punjab
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Remarks||Walk-in Interview
Master in Business Administration/Master in Public Health/MBBS
Experience:- Minimum 3 years Experience in management of a National Health Programme at National/State/District-Level in either Government or NGO settings/private sector/Research Institution/University
Age: 18 to 37 years
Salary ;- Rs. 28,000 p.m.
|20.02.2018 at 10.00a.m. in the O/o of Mission Director, NHM Punjab 5th Floor, Paryaas Building, Sector 38-B, Chandigarh|
|2.||District Account Officer||2
Experience: Minimum 2 years experience in Finance 7 Accounts in Govt/Semi Govt/Reputed private concerns
- Candidate must fulfil eligibility criteria for the post he/she is applying for as on date of Walk – in interview respective post.The applicant must read carefully all the guidelines and instructions mentioned on the website before appearing for walk-in interview.
- Candidates must ensure to bring their original testimonials related to Qualification, Experience, Punjabi up to Matriculation , Age proof etc. and one self-attested photocopy of all such documents for submission.
- Candidates must bring 2 latest passport-size photographs at the time of interview.
- In case any, any certificate/testimonial of an applicant is found fake at any stage of recruitment or issued by an incompetent authority, the eligibility/appointment of that applicant would be cancelled with immediate effect and a legal action may be taken against him/her.If any candidate is found not to be fulfilling the eligibility/selection criteria at the time of interview or at any point of time in the entire recruitment process by the screening or selection committee, his/her candidature will be cancelled / rejected for the sais post.
- Appearing for Walk-in interview does not imply that candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement and he/she is eligible for the post. Eligibility of the candidate will be determined after thorough scrutiny of the application filled by the candidate. If candidate is found not eligible by the screening committee, he will not be allowed to appear in the interview before the selection committee.
- Reservation policy of the Punjab Government has been followed for filling up above mentioned posts.
- Candidates should have passed subject of Punjabi uo to Matric standard.
- Candidates will not be paid any TA/DA for attending the above said interview/test.
- The number of posts may increase or decrease at any stage of recruitment process.
- Mission Director, National Health Mission, reserves the right to cance/amend/charge/modify the entire recruitment process at any stage without issuing any notice.