Solved Question Paper With Each Correct Answer
In this paper all questions are very important .This paper cover all subjects Hindi,history. geography, political-science.All questions are very simple .
G.l. (PREL) EXAMINATION, 2015
- Whicd river divides Sirmaur District of H.P. into two almost equal parts ?
- Which region of H.P. gets minimum rain annually ?
- In which District of H.P. is Lama Dal Lake ?
- Which one of the following rivers is a tributary of Spiti river ?
5.Which river of H.P.called by the local people as river of sorrow ?
- With which deity is Manikaran (in kullu valley) associated ?
- Which of the following waterfalls is not in Chamba District of H.P. ?
- Which is the largest glacier in H.P. ?
- Which pass joins Kangra and Chamba ?
- Which of the following is not in Kullu valley of H.P.
- Which village of Shimla District was swept away by the Andhar river in 1997 ?
- In which locality of chamba is Harirai temple ?
- At which place in Una District of H.P. is Pir Nigaha fair celebrated ?
- Which festival is celebrated mainly by the Gaddis in H.P ?
- In which month is Nalwari fair celebrated in Bilaspur (H.P) ?
- In which region of H.P. is Baghati dialect spoken ?
- Where is fruit Demonstration Farm in Una District of H.P ?
- When did H.P. Abolition of Big LandedEstates Act receive Presidential assent ?
- With which region of H.P. is devil dance mainly associated ?
Ans:- Lahaul Spiti
- Which ancient sage is worshipped in Bilaspur District of H.P /
- What has been the main source of information about Ranas and Thakurs of H.P.?
Ans:-Rajatarangini, Baijnath Eulogies, Inscriptions found in Chamba State
- When did the Rana of Keonthal receive the title of Raja from the British Government ?
- Who is the author of Antiquities of Chamba state ?
Ans:- J.Ph. Vogal
- Which head of illustrious house of Trigarta married his daughter to the Rana Kiragram, Who was one of his vassals ?
Ans:- Hirdaya Chandra
- Which Raja of Kullu subdued the Thakurs,around the middle of 16th century, who frequently challenged his autorities ?
Ans:- Bahadur Singh
- Rana of which region of Kangra is said to have offered his own daughter-in-law as a sacrifice for opening of water course ?
- According to cunningham which princely states constitute Kangra Group of states ?
Ans:-Those between Ravi and Satluj
- Which one of the following is considered a Mohammedan state by Hutchison and Vogel ?
- Which of the following princely states were off-shoots of Guler ?
Ans:-.Shiba and Datarpur
- Who was the first European to visit Kangra around 1615 A,D ?
- Which Raja of Kumarsain occupied the fort of Shangri and defeated the Raja of Kullu at Kraangla and Nagi ?
- Which Raja of Bilaspur princely state made the revenue demand payable party in cash and party in kind ?
- With which region of H.P. IS bURSH and Sih ballets associated ?
34.Which Raja of Banghal by Sidhsen, the Raja of Mandi ?
Ans:- Prithi Pal
- In which region of H.P. is Quila Lohgarh ?
- Near which of the following places in Kangra District is Chinmaya Sandeepani Himalaya Ashram ?
- Who composed the inspirational song of Azad Hind Fauz-Kadam Kadam Barhaye Ja ————–?
Ans:-Ram Singh Thakur
- Who is the author of Himalayas :The Abode of Light ?
Ans:- Nicholas Roerich
- Whose autobiography is titled looking back ?
Ans:-Mehar chand Mahajan
- In which district of H.P. is Triund ?
- In which river is sissu hydel project ?
- When was Special Employment Exchange for physically handicapped set up in H.P ?
- Which district of H.P. got maximum rain in 2014 during the post-monsoon session (October to December)?
- Where is Aero Sports Hostel in H.P ?
- Where is Sapni Fort in Kinnaur district of H.P. ?
- Which Raja of Sirmaur built Nahan Kothi in Panchkula ?
- Which subdivision of H.P. witnessed high incidence of Hepatitis B and c during 2014-15 ?
Ans:-Spiti in Lahaul-Spiti
- On which of the following grounds will the 2015 All india Hot Weather Football Tournament be played ?
Ans:-Paddal in Mandi
- Who is the President of H.P. state Youth Congress ?
- How many turbines are there in the 800 MW Kol Dam project ?
- In which year was the Shimla Municipal Committee replaced by Shimla Municipal Corporation ?
- When was the Town-Hall building the nerve centre of Shimla constructed with stone and timber ?
- In which building was Shimla Agreement signed by Mrs. Indira Gandhi and Zulfikar Ali Bhutto in August, 1972 ?
- Which of the following is second heritage site in Himachal Pradesh /
Ans;-Great Himalayan National Park
- When was Shimla officially declared the summer capital of british empire in india ?
- For which block in H.P. has NABARD sanctioned funds under Tribal Development Programme ?
Ans:-Amb in Una
- At which bus-stand has HRTC opened APNA store/Mall ?
- What was the annual growth rate in the primary sector in H.P. during 2013-2014 ?
- Which category of Banks has issued the highest number of Kisan Credit in H.P. upto September 2014 ?
- `According to Gandhiji which of the following has made India bankrupt /
- Which event did Gandhiji regard as advent of Satyagraha in India ?
- What name did Gandhiji give to his Ashram at Ahmedabad ?
- Which three things Ganghiji vowed not to touch in England ?
Ans:-Wine, women and Meat
- Where did Gandhiji meet a lady who helped him get rid of untruth ?
- Japan’s highest civilian award order of Rising Sun-Gold and Silver Star has been conferred recently on which of the following persons of India ?
- ‘MISSION Indradanush’ Launched by Government of India aims at :
Ans:-Immunisation of all by 2020
- Which Tennis player has won the maximum number of single’s title at Grand Slam Tournaments ?
- Which of the following years has been designated as the charlie chaplin year to commemorate the legend of satire and filmdom ?
- The deadly ‘ Ebola’ became epidermic in which part of Africa ?
- Identify the Asian country as member of an international group of countries involved in negotiations with Iran concerning its Nuclear energy programme ;
- The next international summit to discuss a new climate change treaty is going to be held in december, 2015 in which city ?
- Which year has been declared as Inclareda as International year of Soils ?
73:-In television broadcasting, the term DTH refers to ?
Ans:-Direct to home
74.Which monument in India is completely Wi-Fi ?
Ans;- Taj Mahal
75;- GSLV is an aconym for ?
Ans;-Geostationary Satelite Launch Vehicle
76 ;-In a message on International Yoga Day, who said the famous lines –“Yoga does not discriminate, brings satisfaction” ?
Ans;-Ban Ki Moon
- In one of the biggest acquisitions, Facebook bought which of these ?
- The ‘BRICS Bank’ promoted by BRICS countries has been renamed as :
Ans:- New Development Bank
- The landmark ‘ Affordable Care Act ‘ has been introduced for the first time in which country ?
- Which Australian Cricketer died recently while playing a first class cricket match ?
- Which country is the winner of the iast Football World Cup ?
- India has set a target of generating 100 GW power from Solar energy by the year :
- Which of the following has been identified as the most environment friendly fuel of the future ?
- tHE facilities for research on the so-called ‘GOD’S particle” are located in which country ?
- The migratory birds fly in V-formation because :
Ans:- They make best use of air turbulence
- Which is the First country in the world to have reached Mars in its first attempt ?
- Which of the following cities is ?
- The virus MERS is :
Ans:- Middle East Respiratory Syndrome
- ‘IoT’ refers to :
Ans:- Internet of Things
- The nationwide ‘Jal Kranti Abhiyan’ by Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation was formally Launched from which city ?
- A material called ‘Jahn- Teller’ having a combination of insulator, magnetic; metallic and super-conductor properties, was discovered by scientist from which country ?
- Recently two blue whales were spotted in nearly 100 years off the coast of which state ?
- In the list of Environment Democravy Indix released in the year 2015, which country is at the top ?
- Which is the largest wind power generating company in India ?
- Which country in Europe has been facing serious financial crisis these days ?
- Charlie Hebdo Shooting incident happened in which city ?
- To help Nepal tackle the crisis in the aftermath of massive earthquake, india launched :
Ans:- Operation Maitri
- The 100th Constitutional Amendment Act, 2015 pertains to Land Boundary Agreement between :
Ans:- India and Bangladesh
- Which famous sportsperson has been named as Band Ambassador by Kerala State to promote Tourism and Ayurveda for ‘Visit Kerala Scheme?
- National Mission on Mental Health was launched in the year :
- Who is called Father of SMS ?
Ans:- Matti Makkonen
- Who is the author of the novel-‘Fire on the Mountain’ ?
Ans:- Anita Desai
- The atomosphere on Mars mainly consists of :
- Earth Day is an annual event celebrated around the world on :
Ans:- 22nd April
- Which is the India’s national ‘aquatic’ animal ?
Ans:- River dolphin
- Who was the first women Ph. D. IN sCIENCE in India ?
- Vishaka guidelines are concerned with :
- Who founded the Ramakrishna Mission ?
- In which language did Munshi Prem Chand start writing first ?
- When was the Indian Universities Act passed ?
- The Science of ‘ Theosophy is :
- Who is Known as the Father of White Revolution in India ?
Ans:- V. Kurien
- Who estimates the National Income in India ?
Ans:- Reserve Bank of India
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana was launched on :
Ans:- 28th August, 2014
- As per census 2011 date which of the following Indian States has Sex Ratio Higher than the National average ?
Ans:- Himachal Pradesh
- Planning commission was replaced by ;
- The provision for ‘free legal aid’ is provided in :
- Who presides over the joint sitting of the Parliament ?
Ans:- The Speaker
- As per 2011 Census, Million plus cities in India are ;
- India has world’s geographical area of :
About this paper:-
Who students which are habit of daily reading which are easily attempted all questions.