Solved Questions of General knowledge of patwari test
This test held in month of October in 2016 . There are eight hundred of vacancies in this post. In this post eighty thousand peoples are appea
red.This test is 85 marks and complete in 1;30 Hours.
Some solved Questions of General K
- When were the Punjab Hill areas transferred to Himachal Pradesh ?
Ans:- 1st November 1966
- ‘Bhunda’ festiival is associated with (celebrated in Shimla, kullu and Mandi);
- Which mountain range is seprate Himachal Pradesh from Tibet ?
- Who was the commander of the gorkha army who attacked Himachal Pradesh in the first decade of 19th century ?
Ans:- Amar Singh Thapa
- In 1809 the Jawalamukhi Treaty was signed between :
Ans:- Snnsar Chand and Ranjeet Singh
- Which is the oldest hydro –electric project in Himachal Pradesh?
Ans. Shasan Joginder Nagar
- ‘Jhanjar’ is famous dance of Which district ?
- In Himachal Pradesh number of members elected for Rajya Sabha are :
- Under the Govt of India scheme which town of Himachal Pradesh is recently selected to be development as “Smart City “
- Who led the Suket Satyagraha on 18th February 1948 ?
Ans:- Pt. Padam Dev
- Which group of rivers flow into the bay of Bengal ?
Ans:- Brahmaputra, Ganga, Godavari
- Arrange the following layears of atmosphere vertically from the surface of the earth :
- In Human digestive system the process of digestion staets in :
Ans:- Oral (Buccal) Cavity
- Which metals is mainly used in mobile phone batteries ?
- Which is not a computer language ?
Ans:- Paint Brush
- In Indus valley civilization which among the following was port city /
- “Puran Swaraj” was announced in the Indian National Congress session of
- Which of the following awards is given for excellence in sports coaching ?
Ans:- Dronacharya Award
- Which team won the IPL-9 Tournament on 29th may, 2016 ?
Ans:- Sunrisers Hyderabad
- Which among the following is the programme launched in 2015 by the Governament keeping the female foeticide in mind ?
Ans:- Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao
- Who addresses the joint-session of Parliament ?
Ans:- The President
- Which of the following periodical winds blowing from the sea to land cause summer monsoon in India:
Ans:- South- West
- “Maitri- Express” Railway service is associated with :
Ans:- India-Bangla Desh
- The density of water is greater than the density of kerosene oil. If the two are mixed :
Ans:- Kerosene floats on water
Download patwari entrance paper
In this paper all the questions are very important and interesting in the exam point of view.