Download New Job Office The District & Sessions Judge, Yamuna Nagar
Applications on prescribed format are invited for eight (8) posts of Stenographers Grade – lll on ad-hoc basis, on 50% of initial pay (Pay in the pay Band i.e. 7440+Grade Pay i.e. 2400+DA) of fresh entrant regular employee after 01.01.2006 or on the weges fixed by the Deputy Commissioner, Yamuna Nagar under the Minimum Wages Act, whichever is higher, for a period of six months or till regular appointments are earlier, so as to reach in the office of undersigned on or before 18.08.2017 up to 4.00 p.m. The number of posts may increased or decreased on account of creation or withdrawal of Courts. Application form can be downloaded from the website of District Courts, Yamuna Nagar i.e. www.ecourts.gov.in/yamunagar/history.
Download New Job Yamuna Nagar
The applicant should possess a decree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and must have proficiency in operation of computes (word processing and spread sheets). The applicant should fulfil the condition of qualification on the last date of receipt of application.
Age Limit :-
The applicant should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2017.
Mode Of Selection :-
The applicant shall have to pass at least of 80 w.p.m. in English shorthand and 20 w.p.m. in transcription of the same on computer.He/She shall also have to qualify Computer Proficiency Test (World Processing and Spread Sheets) Marks of computer Proficiency Test would not be counted towards the final merit as it is qualifying in nature. Select list will be prepared on the basis of merit.
Date Of Examination
The applicants who fulfil the atoresaid qualification for the post of stenographer Grade-lll will be required to appear for Shorthand Test/Computer Proficiency Test in the District Courts, Yamuna Nagar (Jagadhri) to be conducted on 27.08.2017 at 11.00 a.m. No separate call letters and messages for apperaring in Shorthand Test/Computer Proficiency Test will be send to the applicants.
Last Date :- The applications complete in all respect should reach the below mentioned address on or before 18.08.2017 up to 4.00 p.m. by mentioning on the top of the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF STENOGRAPHER GRADE-III ON ADHOC BASIS” :-
The District & Sessions Judge,
The applications received after due date i.e.18.08.2017 up to 4:00 p.m. will not be considered.
- Applications should attach self attested copies of their testimonials with the application alongwith their latest passport-size photograph duly attested, affixed on the application and one self addressed envelope affixing thereon a stamp of Rs. 5/-
- Incomplete applications shall be rejected straightway without assigning any reason whatsoever. If on verification at any time before or after the said test, it is found that an applicant does not fulfil any of the eligibility condition, his/her candidature shall stand cancelled without any notice.
- No advance copy of application shall be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any applicant for appearing in Shorthand Test/Computer Proficiency Test.
- This office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- In case of any query, applicant may contact on this office Telephone Number 01732-268300.