Download Govt. Job Different Department Punjab 2018
The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to Sixty Seven (67) posts to be filled through Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination 2018
Download Vacancies Punjab Public Service Commission 2018
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch)||10|
|2||Deputy Superintendent of Police||20|
|4||Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer||02|
|5||Block Development & Panchayat Officer||15|
|7||Employment Generation and Training Officer||06|
|8||Deputy Superintendent Jails/District Probation Officer (Grade-II)||10|
Note:- The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the Govt. at any time before the selection process is completed without giving any prior notice to the candidates.
- The candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university or institution. Provided that the candidate may be permitted to take Preliminary Competitive Examination while studying for his However, the candidate shall be required to produce proof of passing the degree course for being eligible to take the Main Competitive Examination during that year.
- The candidates must have passed Punjabi of Matriculation or its equivalent standard as on the last date of receipt of Online application Form i.e. 23/04/2018
- Candidates should not be below 21 years and above 37 years of age as on 01.01.2018 except the posts of Deputy Superintendent of Police and Deputy Superintendent Jails/District probation Officers.
- For the posts or Deputy Superintendent of Police and Deputy Superintendent Jails/District probation Officers, the candidates should not be below 21 years and above 28 years of age as on 01.01.2018.
- Detail can be seen in “General Information to candidates” uploaded on the website of the commission.
Important Note :
- The candidates can only apply by filling Online Application Form a link of which is available on the website of the Punjab Public Service Commission ppsc.gov.in.
- Further, the candidates are not required to send the hard copy of the online application form to the office of Punjab service commission.
|Last date for filling Online Application Form.||23/04/2018|
|Last date for depositing the Application fees by system generated Fee Challan Form||30/04/2018|
Note:- Due to Financial Year closing on 31st March, 2018 , the candidates are advised to deposit the application fee in banks after 2 April, 2018.In case of non adherence to this instruction, the liability will rest with the candidate and his candidature will not be accepted for technical reasons.
For detailed information, the candidate may visit www.ppsc.gov.in