Download Latest Job Legal Assistant Government Of Haryana Directorate School Education
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engaging them on the post of legal assistant on the fix monthly salary of Rs. 23,500/- purely on temporary contractual basis in the school education department, Haryana. The Educational Qualification for the said post is as under.
- 1st division in 10th and 12th Mandatory.
- Law Graduate from Recognized University (English Medium).
- 10% weightage of mark obtained in LLM shall be given to candidates who possess LLM Qualification
Download New Job Legal Assistant Haryana
Total Post – 60 (can be increased or reduced as per requirement. Person can be posted at Headquarter/anywhere in state of Haryana).
- Deal with all court cases from receipt till final stage.
- Advise on Legal issues pertaining to the field.
- Discuss and prepare draft reply in consultation with the head quarter. The draft of written statement be prepared from legal cell (Head Quarter) as well as Office of the Advocate General, Haryana.
- Any other assign work related to court cases/legal matters.
Age Limit :-
Maximum age 40 years as per Govt. Instructions, however in case of reserve candidate 5 years relaxation shall be given.
The benefit of reservation shall be given to backward classes, Ex-Service Man, EWS, Physically Handicapped. Scheduled Caste, Schedule Tribe as per State Governmentr reservation policy.
Nature of Duty :- To deal with Court Cases of the department.
This engagement shall be dependent on the performance of the candidate.The said engagement shall be terminated any time without any notice if it is found that the work and conduct of the candidate is not satisfactory.
Last date for submission of application is 22.12.2017.Details and application can be downloaded /submitted directly online on the website of the department www.schooleducationharyana.gov.in.
Government Of Haryana Directorate School Educaqtion Off. : Shiksha Sadan, Sector 5, Panchkula, Haryana – 134109 (India) Tel. : 91(0172)-2560246 Fax : 91(0172)- 2560253