Download Admission Ayush (Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homoeopathy) MD/MS Post Graduate Courses Session 2017-2018
All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET 2017)
The all India AYUSH post Graduate Entrance Test 2017 (AIAPGET 2017) is a computer based test (CBT) conducted by the all India Instituate of Ayurveda (AIIA). New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of AYUSH, Government of Indiaa.
Download Admission Notice AYUSH 2017-18
For Admission to AYUSH (Ayurveda,Unani, Siddh & Homoeopathy) MD/MS Post Graduate Courses-Session 2017 – 18.
- The examination shall be held in various test centres at about 20 cities on 06th August 2017 (Sunday). The examination shall comprise of 100 Multiple Choice Questions from the respective stream (BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/BHMS) curriculum duly prescribed by CCIM/CCH.
- aiapget 2017 is a single window entrance examination for admission to AYUSH MD/MS Post Graduate courses for all AYUSH Colleges/Instituations /University/Deemed University. No other entrance examination, either at state or institutional level shall be vaild for admission to MD/MS courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy system of Medicine w.e.f. 2017 – 18 academic session as per the directions of the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India.
- AIAPGET Secretaretariat will prepare a common merit list and will share it with the concerned authorities/States who will be responsible tp prepare their own merit list considering the applicable rules, regulations, reservation policy and their other criteria, for the counselling. It will include All India quota (Open/other State) seats & State quota seats for AYUSH MD/MS PG courses for admission in all AYUSH colleges, Institutions & Universities/Deemed Universities.
AIIA & Ministry of AYUSH will not hold any counselling.
- The entire procedure for registration and application for the examination is online.
- Online Application 27th June (9 A.M) Till 15th July 2017 (04.00 PM)
- Test 06th August 2017
- Result 23rd – 26th August 2017
Details regarding AIAPGET 2017 will be available on www.aiapget.com/
www.aiia.co.in/www.ayush.gov.in from 25th June 2017, 4 PM onwards.