Download Govt. Job Distt. Health & Family Welfare Society Kaithal
District Health & Family Welfare Society Kaithal, Haryana invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up of following posts under National Health Mission, (NHM) Haryana, purely on contract basis, initially up to 31.03.2018 & likely to be renewed further with details as mentioned below :-
Download nokri Various Departmnet Distt. Health & Family Welfare Society Kaithal
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of Post||Qualification||Age||Salary|
(i) Graduate in Commerce
(ii) Two years of experience in Maintenance of accounts with Accounting Software on double entry system in a recognized society or institution.
(iii) Experience in working with Accounting Software for at least 2 years.
(iv) Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric.
(i) Familiarity with audit in a recognized Society or institution.
(ii) MBA/PGD in Financial Management.
|2||District Level PPM Coordinator
(i) Post graduate
(ii) One year’s experience of working in the field of Communication/ACSM/Public Private Partnership/Health Project/Programs.
(iii) Permanent two wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two wheeler.
(iv) Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric.
(i) Preference to those who have worked in RNTCP.
(ii) Certificate/Diploma/Degree Master Holders in Social Sciences/ Mass Media/Communication/Rural Development Advocacy/Partnerships/related field.
(iii) Basic knowledge of computers.
|3||District Program Coordinator||1||Essential
(i) MBA /PG Diploma in Management/Health Administration from a recognized instituate/University.
(ii) At least 1 year’s experience.
(i) Preference will be given to those who have worked in the field of Development/Health at District/State level.
(ii) Basic knowledge of Computers.
|18 – 42 Years||12500/-|
- The number of posts can be increase/decrease/withdrawn.
- The reservation policy of Govt. of Haryana shall be applicable.
- Experience will be count only Govt./Semi Govt. Institutions.
- The applicant shall submit the application on prescribed Proforma which can be obtained from District Health & Family Welfare Society Kaithal. A demand draft of Rs. 100/- in favour of District Health & Family Welfare Society Kaithal shall be submitted as application fee by the applicant along with application form.
- Name (2) Father’s Name/Husband’s Name (3) Date of Birth and age as on date 28.02.2018 (4) Address with contact numbers (5) Qualification (6) Experience (7) Any Special Qualification/experience regarding the post applied for (8) Working knowledge of computer (9) Two passport size photo should be fixed on application form (10) Attested photocopies of the relevant documents Desirous candidates should submit their applications along with attested photocopies of certificates/testimonials/E3xperience Certificate and Self attested recently attested passport size photograph by 4.00 p.m. on 15.03.2018 in the office of Deputy Civil Surgeon (NHM), CIVIL sURGEON Office Kaithal. The selection committee shall hold Screening Test/Proficiency Test/Interview for Posts on dated 20.03.2018 at 10.00 a.m. in the office of Civil Surgeon Kaithal.Original Certificates/Testimonials shall be verified at the time of interview.Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected.
- Chairman of DM&FW Kaithal reserves the right to cancel the recruitment at any time without assigning any reason thereof.