Download Admission Notice D.ED. Special Education (Mental Retardation) Chandigarh session 2017 – 18
The government Rehabilitation Instituate for Intellectual Disabilities is running Two year Diploma in Special Education (Mental Retardation) course recognized by the Eehabilitation Council of India, New Delhi. The applications are hereby invited for the admission to the following vacant seats purely on merit basis to the above mentioned course for the session 2017 – 18.
Download Admission Notice 2017-18
|01.||UT Pool (General Category)||14|
|02.||UT Pool (Reserved Category (SC)||03|
- The candidates belonging to Non-UT Pool can also apply. However, the preference will be given to theUT Pool Candidates as per merit.If the requisite Number of General Category in UT Pool is not available, the seats will be made open to the candidates belonging to General Category of the Non-UT Pool. If the requisite number of students belonging to reserved category are not available, the reserveration will be interchangeable amongst the students of these communities to both the pool. However, if the seats still remain unfilled these will be made open amongst the student the students of the seats still remain unfilled these will be made open amongst the students of the General Category of said pool.
- The candidates of Non-UT Pool who have already applied during the 1st counselling in response to this office admission Notice No. GRIID/Academic/D.Ed. SE-MR/2017/2064, dated 21.04.2017 need not to apply again as their previous application shall be considered during 2nd counselling on merit basis.
- If applications for NRI seat are not received, the seat may be converted into Non-UT Pool (General Category) and selection will be made on the merit basis.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 with 50% in aggregate or equivalent examination recognized by Central /State Board of Education can apply for the course (5% relaxation in case of SC Category). The weightage on account of higher qualification i.e graduation shall be given while calculating merit as per criteria of department/RCI.
- The schedule of admission is given below :-
|Sr. No.||Particulars||Important Dates|
|01.||Availability of prescribed application form the Institute or download from the website of the Instituate||21.06.2017|
|02.||Last date of submission of complete application forms||03.07.2017|
|03.||The list of shortlisted candidates displayed on the notice board of the Instituate and website||07.07.2017|
|04.||Counseling of shortlisted candidates||13.07.2017|
Those candidates who are interested to seek admission in D.Ed.Special Education (Mental Retardation) course at Govt. Rehabilitation institute for intellectual Disabilities (GRIID), Sector 31, Chandigarh may collect the admission form GRIID, Sector31, Chandigarh between 9:00 a.m. to 5:00p.m. on any working day (Monday to Friday) and can also download form the website : http://gimrc.gov.in.