Download Admission Notice First Year Post SSC Diploma Courses Engineering & Technology Academic Year 2017-18
Government Of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai
Head Office : 305, Government Polytechnic Building, Kherwadi, Ali Yawar Jung Marg, Bandra (E) Mumbai – 400051.Regional Office : CET Cell, Directorate of Technical Education, 3, Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai.
This admission notice is being issued for Online Registration, Documents Verification and Application From Confirmation at Facilitation Centers (FC) BY Candidates aspiring for admissions for First Year of full time post SSC Diploma Courses in Engineering and Technology in the Government, Government Aided, and Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions for the Academic Year 2017 – 18 in the Maharashtra State.
Download Activities Schedule
|Sr. No.||Activity||First Date||Last Date|
|1.||-Sale of Application kit for Admission at designated FC’S
– Online registration of application for admission for Maharashtra
– State/All India/J & K Migrant/oci/pio/cwigc candidates
|2.||Documents verification and confirmation of Application Form for Admission.
– By Maharashtra State/All India candidates in person at designated Facilitation Centers (FC)
– J&K Migrant/OCI/PIO/CWIGC candidates should send the print of online filled & confirmed application form & required documents by hand/speed post/courier for verification & confirmation to “The principle, S.B.M. Polytechnic, Vile Parle
(West), Near Cooper Hospital, Mumbai – 400056”
Up to 5:00 PM
|3.||Display of the provisional merit list for Maharashtra State/All India/J&K Migrant/OCI/PIO/CWIGC candidates on website||01-07-2017|
|4.||Submission of grievance, if any, for all type of candidates at FC [During this period candidate can submit documents (if any) for verification at FC]||02-07-2017||04-07-2017
UP TO 5:00 PM
|5.||Display of all final merit lists of Maharashtra State/All India) & K
Migrant/OCI/PIO/CWIGC candidates on website.
- Detail schedule regarding Option Form Filling, Reporting at Admission Reporting Centre (ARC) IS available on website [Refer Admission Notice CET CELL/Post SSC Diploma/Notice/2017/542 dated 17/07/2017]
‘Facility for Online Registration & Document Verification, Confirmation at FCs, for Non-CAP Seats,
Will be continued till 24th August 2017.
- Candidates are required to purchase the Application kit with information Brochure from the nearest Facilitation Centre by paying fees as given below.
- OCI/PIO candidates shall pay the required fees mentioned below only by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking etc. through Online mode.
|General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates and children of Indian in Gulf countries (CIWGC).||400 /-
|Reserved Category Candidates of Backward class categories [SC,ST.VJ/DT-NT(A),NT(B), NT(C),NT(D), OBC, SBC] & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.||300 /-
All FCs shall remain poen on all days including holidays and Sundays during 10:00 am to 5.00 p.m. during schedule.
The candidates are advised to visit the website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/poly2017 for admission Rules. Information Brochure and detail Schedule of Centralized Admission Process and subsequent activities.
Help Line No. 022-22652261/ 62/ 30233445/ 30233420