Download Admission Notice National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG), 2018
As per the Indian Medical Council Act – 1956 as amended in 2018 and the Dentists Act – 1948 as amended in 2018, online applications are invited for NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) – 2018 (NEET – UG-2018) to be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSC), for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental council of India under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, except for the institutions established through an Act of Parliament i.e. AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry.
Download Admissions to All Seats MBBS/BDS Courses National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG), 2018
The seats are classified in the following categories :
- All India Quota Seats
- State Government Quota Seats
- Central Institutions/Universities/Deemed Universities
- State/Management /NRI Quota Seats in Private Medical /Dental Cplleges or any Private University.
Requirement Of Aadhaar Number
- For Indian citizens and ordinary residents of Indian, Aadhaar Number is a requirement to fill up the online application of NEET (UG), 2018 in all States except J&K , Assam and Meghalaya.
- For NRIs, Aadhaar or Passport Number is required for filling up of the online application of NEET (UG), 2018.
- For Foreign Nationals, Overseas Citizen of India (OCI,s), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO’s), Passport Number is the mandatory requirement for filling up of the online application of NEET (UG), 2018.
- At the time of filling application form NEET (UG), 2018 the candidates will have to enter Aadhaar number, name, date of birth & gender and their consent to CBSE to validate the information provided by them with the UIDAI’s database. In case these particulars do not match the candidate will not be able to fill the application form of NEET (UG), 2018.There, the candidates are advised to ensure that their Aadhaar card has correct details of their name, date of birth & gender as per school records. If there is some mismatch in these details, the candidates should immediately get it corrected in Aahaar date or school records, as the case may be.
Pattern Of Test
The Neet (UG) shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology). The duration of paper would be 03 hours from 10.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m.
- Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRI’s), Overseas citizen of India (OCI’s), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO’s) & Foreign Nationals are eligible for appearing in the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG), 2018.
- The candidate must have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December, 2018 i.e. the year of his/her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S / B.D.S Course.
- The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission in MBBS/BDS seats shall be 25 years as on the date of examination with a relaxation of 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and persons entitled for reservation under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
|For Candidates of Unreserved Category (UR)||Born on or between 07.05.1993 and 01.01.2002|
|For Candidates of SC/ST/OBC/PH Category||Born on or between 07.05.1988 and 01.01.2002|
- The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Bio-technology at the qualifying examination.
- In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste /Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 50% for General category candidates.
- In respect of the candidates with benchmark disabilities specified under the Right of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technoilogy taken together in qualifying examination shall be 45% instead of 50% for General category candidates and 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Provided that two years of regular and continuous study of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology taken together shall be required at 10+2 level for all the candidates.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 from open schools or as Private candidates shall not be eligible to appear for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test –UG. Furthemore, study of Biology / Bio-technology as an Additional subject at 10+2 level also shall not be permissible.
- Those who are appearing in Class xII examination 2018 can also appear for the entrance test provisionally subject to their fulfilling the conditions later.
- As the States of Andhra Pradesh and Telengana have decided to join and contribute their MBBS/BDS seats for the allotment to the candidates under 15% All India Quota from the academic year 2018-19 onward, the candidates belonging to these States shall also be eligible for 15% All India Quota seats.
Date Of Test : 6th May, 2018 (Sunday)
Schedule And Fee Details
|Schedule for on-line submission of application forms||08.02.2018 (Thursday) to
09.03.2018 (Friday) upto 23:50 Hrs. (IST)
|Schedule for successful Payment of online fee||08.02.2018 (Thrusday) to
10.03.2018 (Saturday) upto 23.50 Hrs. (IST)
|For General/OBC||For SC/ST/PH|
|Rs. 1400/- (INR)||Rs. 750/- (INR)|
Reservation Of Seats & Admission In Medical/Dental Colleges
- An all India merit list and All India Rank of the qualified candidates shall be prepared on the basic of the marks obtained in the National Eligibility-cum. Entrance Test and candidates shall be admitted to MBBS/BDS courses from the said list only by following the Existing Reservation Policies.
- All admission to MBBS/BDS courses within the respective categories shall be based solely on marks obtained in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test.
- All other existing eligibility criteria for admission to Medical/Dental Colleges shall be applicable as per Rules and Policies of the State/UT/Institution/University concerned.
How To Apply
- Candidates can apply ONLY ONLINE.
- Online submission of application may be made by accessing the Board’s website cbseneet.nic.in Instructions for submitting online application and payment of fee are available on website.
- Candidates may remit the fee in the following manner.
- Through and Debit/Credit Card.
- Net Banking / UPI or
- e-wallets of different service provider
- CBSE will provide All India Rank. Result will be given to DGHS, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India to provide the same to admitting authorties.
- Concerned admitting authorities will invite applications for counselling and merit list shall be drawn based on all India Rank by the admiting authorities subject to their applicable rules.
Common Services Centres/Facilitation Centres
Candidates, if need be, may take the assistance of Common Services Centres for filling up the application form.The details of the common services centres are given on the website www.cbseneet.nic.in
The information Bulletin containing detailed information of test, syllabus, eligibility criteria to appear/admission, reservation, examination fee, cities of examination, State Code of eligibility, Age etc. is available on website www.cbseneet.nic.in, Candidates may, therefore, chech all the details in the online information Bulletin before submission of application form.
The Deputy Secretary,
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Unit,
Website – www.cbseneet.nic.in
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No. – 011-22041807, 011-22041808,
Fax No- 011- 22509251
Toll Free No.- 1800118002,
Mobile No. : 9773720177, 9773720178 & 9773720179